• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ferment fridge (Free) - Hornsby NSW

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

find_another_slave

Reaction score
Samsung 228L fridge freezer. Works well as a ferment fridge. Fits the 30L plastic fermenter, but does not fit my new stainless fermenter (Mangrove Jacks). It might fit a Brewbucket - but I think you've have to sit it on the floor of the fridge.(I was measuring it up for a friend, but never got my hands on a brewbucket to see for myself.

Get's down to about 0 for cold crashing.

Originally got this one from another member, and happy for it to be moved on into the community for the very reasonable price of free.

It does also fit 2 kegs in the space, so could realistically also be reborn as a keg fridge.

RMxEQwK.jpg

6ZgDXtU.jpg

2mZWQSl.jpg

What is the internal height of the fridge (floor to ceiling). I'm looking for something to fit my conical. Thanks!

As set up - 640mm. removing the timber and measuring from the middle top to bottom - 870 mm.
450mm internal width. I do have another (bigger) fridge listed - but it does have A) holes drilled for gas and taps, and B) a possible new home.

Latest posts

Back