Feedback for 'Non Beer' brewing forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are plenty of other spirits forums, some better than others.

Going on the range sold at LHBS I'd bet the buggers outnumber us beer and cider brewers. If the Nanny State ever bans beer kits I bet there would be even more of them.

Bribie G said:
Going on the range sold at LHBS I'd bet the buggers outnumber us beer and cider brewers. If the Nanny State ever bans beer kits I bet there would be even more of them.

Once you know what you're doing you don't have to go anywhere near a hbs. Most ingreients come from supermarkets or feed stores if you eschew the cordials.

Think K&K V's allgrain.

I've got a mate that does spirits, trying to convince him to let me use his still for a single malt scotch mash, then chuck it in a 20L cask for a few years
He tried to tell me a cordial mix would taste better...

sp0rk said:
I've got a mate that does spirits, trying to convince him to let me use his still for a single malt scotch mash, then chuck it in a 20L cask for a few years
He tried to tell me a cordial mix would taste better...
I've made a "scotch" whiskey with the cordials.
Once.

Personally, I do spend some time trawling through this thread looking for Cider related posts.

Sub-foruming may improve discussion and user experience. A few additional cider recipes wouldn't hurt either.

That's my 2c.

Sub Folders would be great especially for ciders and gb's you search for gingers and quite often the thread titles are for ciders, bit coonfusing.

"Enabled tagging" to old post help people to find old post content regarding break 'Non Beer' Brewing. May search engine also be positive to these tag.

I would like a strictly Ginger beer section but now having found Chappo's, Gravity Guru and the Ginger Ninja Beer recipe its a bit of a non event . How ever saying that It would be nice if those buying kits could voice their opinion of said kits.

Back