Fed Square Micro Brew Showcase

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leigh

Made at Home
Reaction score
The Fed Square Micro-brewery showcase is on again this week http://www.fedsquare.com/index.cfm?pageID=207

Where: The Atrium

When: 17th and 18th March 2010

Time: 4.30pm - 8.00pm

Tickets: Tasting tickets $25 (plus $2 glass deposit), includes 20 tastings (60ml) and $5 food voucher.

So who's gonna be there?

I should get there Wednesday at opening (4:30)

Hmmm...might try to get to this one. Prob wait for wednesday's feedback and go thursday. Fed Square is a fair hike from Frankston.

Working at fed square on Thursday. If I can hook myself up with a ticket I'll go.

Haven't been to the last few as I was getting sick of the same beers each time pretty much. Heard good things about the last one so I'll probably head along to this one.

anyone going on thursday... I'll most likely be going if anyone wants to meet up for a chat over a few tastings.

Only joking, man. I always find net meetups a tad awkward anyway.

Bloody work might have put the mozz on this one. I probably won't be a starter.

I'm a definite for thursdauy so see you there 4*.

Anyone else from here going on thursday - I have a series of wasps tattooed on my inner forearm which is possibly the best easiest way to identify me. Off screen name is Andrew - say hello.

Anyone else from here going on thursday - I have a series of wasps tattooed on my inner forearm which is possibly the best easiest way to identify me. Off screen name is Andrew - say hello.
I've met 4* before... I'll look for him.

What time are you guys aiming to get there?

Hmmm...might try to get to this one. Prob wait for wednesday's feedback and go thursday. Fed Square is a fair hike from Frankston.
Sounds like a good idea ... now who can we find to go on Wed and report back? :)

But your skinny and could be hiding behind a straw. :p

I wish i could get to this but im flying out for the big Brisbane Party.

Have a good time

Kleiny

Nice guys! I start this thread and none of ya's are going to join me tomorrow night :p

Don't think you'll get a report back either :p

Think I'm in for Thursday night too, but I don't know any of you lads yet.... Will be fun walking around asking just under 600 people what their names are.... ;)

Nice guys! I start this thread and none of ya's are going to join me tomorrow night :p

Don't think you'll get a report back either :p
Work has put a spanner in the works well and truly so Thursday is out for me. If I can make it it'll be tomorrow. If I can be arsed jumping on a train after work and cashing in some brownies points wtih SWMBO for a random lift home (not a native driver).

OMG! I might have convinced SWMBO to actually go.

Some of you might see this as a bad idea - the rest of you will see the opportunity for two tasting tickets.

Should be there about 6 if the wheels don't fall off. I'll be the one with two glasses in each mouth standing next to the really bored woman.

LOL I'm heading down now, will be the one in business attire :ph34r:

Back