Feb 2015 Melbourne Sodium Perc/Met Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt mean that only one person has paid comment in a nasty way. I understand its my stuff up with the bank details and money is floating about between accounts right now. I reread it and thought it sounded a bit funny. If anyone wants to come by and grab the stuff and hasnt paid yet , then feel free to bring cash. Also Fergthebrewer, am I dropping off all of your met or just half the bag? Let me know and I can drop it round to Johns in the morning.

Crouch said:
Pickup Deer Park.(Westside)
Fergthebrewer 1 bag of perc, 1 bag of met.

Pickup from Tex083. (Inner North)
sean_0 1bag of perc, 5kg met
Vanners 5kg met
Pickup Navarau.(Sth East)
Crouch - 1 bag of perc, 5kg met
Ferg - 1 bag of perc

Vanners 5kg met
Krausenhaus 1 bag perc, 5kg met

Ferg - 1 bag of perc

Just a quick re-post as I noticed I listed my pickup at the wrong location - made the locations bold for easier reading :)

Vanners 5kg met

Ferg - 1 bag of perc

Vanners 5kg met

Ferg - 1 bag of perc
Dips Me Lid - 1 bag of perc, 5kg of met.

Brenthor 1 bag perc. C.O.D if available

Vanners 5kg met

Ferg - 1 bag of perc
Dips Me Lid - 1 bag of perc, 5kg of met.

Has tex picked up martin's half of my bag ( our split )
Cheers
Ferg

Ferg, No I don't know where my cash ended up. I am going to my bank Friday to check. DJAR007 can you have a look at your end?
I will pick up the goods as soon as DJAR007 confirms all payments are made. I only want to make 1 trip.

I just got home from work guys. I shall look now what has and hasn't gone in and update asap. Sorry for the delay. No one has picked up anything yet.

I have today finally been able to drop off the powder to Tex083. So thanks mate for being a pickup point. Navarau , I will organise dropping off to you early this week as discussed. I have divided the Met up into buckets that were kindly supplied by DU99. That has made life a lot easier. So as soon as I can drop off to Navarau then we will be very close to closing out this bulk buy. All the buckets of Met are labelled and weighed out so it will make it easy for pickups. Sorry it has taken so long but I have been very busy lately. And with the wrong details given on the bank account it cost us an extra week waiting for payments to bounce etc. Very glad to have this in the final stages . Regards David.

Nice one Dave, thanks for all your effort

I was hoping to pick mine up from Navarau but I haven't heard back from him

I'm still interstate for work but I'll be back by Easter

Yeah no worries Breakbeer. I had you down as going to Navarau's . So that will account for everyone. I have a spare bag for anyone who missed out. Seems Border Boy isnt interested.

Hi djar007, do you still have any spare bags of Sodium Perc? I am interested if you have spares.
Sorry I just joined this forum, so may not have all the details. How much is per bag for self collection?
Also by any chance, do you have courier service? I am based in Bendigo, can self collect but prefer courier.

Thanks ahead.

if theres a spare 5kg of sodium perc floating about, im north/north east burbs.. happy to travel a little. shoot me a pm if you want to offload some :)

cheers. :ph34r:

Latest posts

Back