**** These Guys And The Horse They Rode In On

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw a news segment mintgs ago in how whale meat has absolutely flagged so they got into bed with govt ib supplying free or almost free whale meat to primary abd secondary schools fir school lunches. Digusting that they r utilising tabacco indutsry tactics ofrant off drink on finding young customers ie new generation. Not too mention the reallication og distastwr funds for pointless slaughter.. Sry scientific research. If u don't fkn know about whales by now ur scientistd r fkn jokes.

Rant off. Drink on

Whales wash up all the time on Tassie beaches, they should sell them to the Japs rather than try futile recovery missions that cost millions.

It is an outrage. Sickening reading this continues to happen.

Great post CM2.

am half Norwegien myself,gimme a jap and i,ll harpoon the prick....cheers....spog........
Saw a news segment mintgs ago in how whale meat has absolutely flagged so they got into bed with govt ib supplying free or almost free whale meat to primary abd secondary schools fir school lunches. Digusting that they r utilising tabacco indutsry tactics ofrant off drink on finding young customers ie new generation. Not too mention the reallication og distastwr funds for pointless slaughter.. Sry scientific research. If u don't fkn know about whales by now ur scientistd r fkn jokes.

Rant off. Drink on

o/t but tassie is where my old man and his mate ended up after jumping ship in 1949...love tassie f.....g hate this whaling scientific research shit.......cheers.....spog......
Whales wash up all the time on Tassie beaches, they should sell them to the Japs rather than try futile recovery missions that cost millions.

pretty keen to try whale meat myself.

wouldn't go so far as to try to hunt one, but if one washes ashore.. look out migaloo

Obviously the Gai karma message of killing whales = tsunamis hasnt got thru to the japs ... perhaps another (jap) Godzilla movie might bring some revelations

Obviously the Gai karma message of killing whales = tsunamis hasnt got thru to the japs ... perhaps another (jap) Godzilla movie might bring some revelations

Haha, I didn't expect to get a laugh in this thread. Bravo.

Latest posts

Back