Favorite beer glass

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebigtwist

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383442650.480761.jpg

Happy drinking

I love my dimple but my chalis has been getting much more use lately

lashes2_zps7fd4c053.jpg

Edit: oops clicked too soon:

I don't have a favorite glass but my favourite one is a Kiwi migrant that I brought home from Wellington, although I see they are popping up in pubs around the place. It's about a schooner size which is less hammering than a pint glass.

Spiegelau Tulip... :icon_cheers:

Aldi double walled coffee cup. Same size as a schooner.

Used to be: crazy monkey tulip. 440ml ish.

But the ikea brandy bowls have them all beaten by fukin miles. Must replace mine, broke the last one ages ago.

My favourite is in the bin.....knocked over by my daughter.
There is a lesson to be learnt there.....kids and alcohol don't mix

The moisture on the glass spoiled the pic giving a bit too much reflection, preventing us seeing through the glass.

glass_zps99a86443.jpg

matho said:
the classic NSW schooner
That's it. "If it ain't broken don't fix it". I find up here the stubby holder makes a great difference to keeping the beer cold, and the schooner is a good drinking size.

Don't get me started on glasses ! Each beer deserves it's own for its style . That being said I have gravitated towards smaller half pint or similar sizes for a: keeps the beer fresher and b: may stop me drinking too much :p
But tonight it's a nice German wheat glass for me !image.jpg
With a nice fresh home brewed pale ale :)

my favourite is the one i dont use in fear of breakage!... a 500Ml Hoegaarden glass i got while in Kuala Lumpur...

Got it for nix after downing about 12 of them in a session, the little malaysian bar staff were shocked that i got up and walked away at the end hahaha!

Back