Fave O/s Beer Site

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big d

Hopaholic
Reaction score
ive looked at heaps of o/s beer sites .
whats everyones favourite site for info,recipes, etc.
at the moment mine is tastybrew

cheers
big d

for beer stuff in general-beeradvocate.com

homebrew-here obviously and beeradvocate

recipies-beertools.com and hbd.org

and howtobrew.com gets an honorable mention.

plenty of great stuff on the web
joe

thanks guys a few sites here i havent come across.
see why you like hbd doc and joecast :rolleyes:

girl_and_cooler.jpg

too many out there big d.
I have been visiting Henry's beer links a lot lately though.
It has links galore to beer related

cheers

I forgot to mention I also like Ratebeer for beer reviews and researching beers I want to find to try.

I have a mate coming out from Austria next month, so used Ratebeer the other day to look up some beers from Austria that I hadn't tried and that you can't get here. He is bringing some out for me.

Beers,
Doc

Coudnt agree with you more Doc, www.ratebeer.com is great web-site for reviews and tasting notes. ;) But there forum section is bit duh. :blink:

BYO is my pick (good recipe archive and plenty of good articles), with Howtobrew not far behind. Ratebeer is ok, but a bit nerdy.

- Snow

My favourite O/S beer site is by far http://www.ratebeer.com

I'm on there once every week or two researching beers to try, or rating beers I've bought.

my fave site is the ratchat

some really expert brewers there on the chat, plus lots of other info on Skot's site, including recipes in text format

Jovial Monk

When I want to ogle the stuff I want to buy when I win Tattslotto, I look at morebeer.com and St. Pats in Texas where my brother is stationed (I'm begging him to bring me back some gear later this year) - a convoluted wort chiller for US$99 is not too bad!
I found the Bodensatz website good for learning things as well as John Palmer's site...
But this forum is the one place where I've learned the most and caught the homebrewing bug! :D
Cheers,
TL

wedge said:
Isn't ratchat your site JM?
bwwaaaahaaaaaa. No.
Tom has been banned from it many times :D :lol:
It is Scott Abene's site.

Beers,
Doc

ratchat is good and how to brew beer tools is is ok and any site that letms me download promash recipes

b3 and st pats for all the wonderful gadgets. b3 have a terrific high-resolution catalogue for download - all that terrific stainless steel.

Anyway - big d's picture reminded me of those old automobile advertisements featuring a lovely woman draped over the hood. Sadly in this case what really stood out for me was the tiled bench in the background (great for hosing down spills, boilovers etc).

cheers
reg

Latest posts

Back