Fathers Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iam a sad case first thing i think of that BBQ scrapper would be good to clean out the boiler after using it
Second thought was mmmm that cup warmer may be able to sit under a fermenter mmm

sad sad sintax

For my first fathers day i'm going to be having a BBQ at the local model train engineers meeting with my son!
And of course, one, maybe two HB's..:)

I believe those USB cup warmers are good for maybe defrosting an ice cube in about 3 hours. seriously they are famous for being craptastic.

Speaking of Father's Day, I'm looking at getting one of those Party Pig kegs. Not being ready to go the whole hog with kegging, etc, are these things a worthwhile investment of $$$?

Anyone had good/bad/indifferent experiences?

Bugger the pig.
GO THE WHOLE HOG AND ENJOY IT.

Getting the wife pregnant for the first time !

What!?!?

with a battery operated sausage turner!?!?

And I thought I was LAZY!!!!

Hay coodgee, it looks like he doesn't even have the bbq turned on ! :D

and it looks like it could be electric too!!!(father-in-law has one)

Where do you get straight sausages !!!

mine all have a curve in them on the BBQ :blink:

Pumpy :)

maybe if you use the battery powered sausage turner, your snags turn out straight??

what happens if you turn em to slow though?

the battery powered turner takes all the guess work out i guess. straght sausages every time. I wouldn't be suprised if that "spice utility belt" comes with an automatic sausage poking attachment. that guy looks like he doesn't mind poking the odd sausage up the poop shoot.

Coodgee,

Don't forget that anyone on the web can browse this forum, and we should be considering that "fruity language" (pun intended) should have no place here, as young netizens may browse this site.

I know that it all looks like geek-gadgets, that's obvious.

Beerz
Seth out :p

Arrggghhh!! I'm more preturbed by the proliferation of automated, thermoblock-laden, poxy plastic espresso machines they have on offer. :( God bless the Silvia in all her minimalist glory. :beerbang:

That sausage turner and condiment belt makes the world seem real. Dance! Dance! My little kranskys. :wub:

Warren -

Coodgee,

Don't forget that anyone on the web can browse this forum, and we should be considering that "fruity language" (pun intended) should have no place here, as young netizens may browse this site.

I know that it all looks like geek-gadgets, that's obvious.

Beerz
Seth out tongue.gif

original post edited in the interest of young impressionable folk. note the use of the word 'strewth'. it's not taught in schools enough these days.

Somebody kill me now <_<

boozed broozed and broken boned
Jayse

And here I was thinking that half the fun of a good sausage sizzle was turning the snags, trying in vain to stop a runaway from falling off the BBQ, then throwing the dropped, soiled bugger back in and mixing them up for the unsuspecting guest!

Back