Fathers Day

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doc

Doctor's Orders Brewing
Reaction score
Going through the junk mail tonight, and checking out the David Jones Fathers Day catalog.

Battery operated sausage turner.... insert Tim the toolman grunts here.
Check it out here.
16.jpg

I think the utility belt is a bit metrosexual though.
So what is on your list for fathers day ?

Beers,
Doc

I liked the pic of the battery operated beard groomer or back scratcher. :rolleyes:

Forget about all that other shit,What about that dudes most impressive condiment belt.
That is on of the most authorative pieces of BBQ attire I've ever seen

strike a flamin' light!. I mean strewth! The only way that bloke would ever have kids is if he donated sperm to a sperm bank. Seriously, what is Australia coming to. I'll bet a keg of beer no bloke on this forum can identify with Mr "spice utility belt".

and if you can identify with him, I wouldn't own up :)

**** me dead. the only way that bloke would ever have kids is if he donated sperm to a sperm bank. Seriously, what is Australia coming to. I'll bet a keg of beer no bloke on this forum can identify with Mr "spice utility belt".

and if you can identify with him, I wouldn't own up :)

I think the utility belt is a bit metrosexual though.

Yep.

Doc

Damn it. There goes my invention.

I have been trying to come up with some way of having easy access to my
  • Red Wine Vinegar
  • Tobasco Sauce
  • Soy Sauce
  • Chiccory Essence
  • Marjoram
  • Oregano
    and
  • Lemon Pepper
while I BBQ. Damn it Damn it!!! <_<

On the bright side of it I can buy that one and just add an extra pouch for the Tomato Sauce.

THAT IS SO AMERICAN........oh.....am I allowed to say that? :ph34r:

:D
ATOMT

I vote for the USB coffee cup warmer.
This would be handy right now as I surf thru this site at work and my coffee is getting cold. :D

The only time I have shopped @ David Jones was the one with all the food downstairs in Adelaide.

Good luck with the fathers day making Razz but I don't think you need luck, just the right mood..... :blink:

Luke

I see a severe lack of onions, steak, egg, bacon ect on the good Ol' Aussie bbq that guy has going.

AND... where the heck is his beer????? or the back yard cricket set.......

:p

and the Beer Can Chicken, and Beer Engine :p

Doc

Speaking of Father's Day, I'm looking at getting one of those Party Pig kegs. Not being ready to go the whole hog with kegging, etc, are these things a worthwhile investment of $$$?

Anyone had good/bad/indifferent experiences?

I dont know about that gay looking condiment belt or the snag roller for fathers day but having a crack at the Mrs is a good idea, but its not my birthday yet so I only have about 6 months to wait for that.
But my fathers day pressy is better, way better than any of that crap.
Me and about 25 other blokes are taking a mini bus to a local micro brewery that does not operate on weekends and we will be playing with all the big shinny copper toys for a day, drinking heaps of beers, BBQing, drinking heaps of beers and talking lots of crap. And just as a little bonus we will be bring 25 litres of freshly brewed wort home to ferment.
I cant think of a better way to spend a day!

SJW,

Which brewery are you going to ?? I would love to be involved in such a thing, and im sure i have a mate or two that would love to come along.

Where do you get straight sausages !!!

mine all have a curve in them on the BBQ :blink:

Pumpy :)

Where do you get straight sausages !!!

mine all have a curve in them on the BBQ :blink:

Pumpy :)

Thise really nasty supermarket ones (you know the anemic looking ones made from lips and assholes) are straight.

Mind you they are also usually square...

Cheers
Dave

Fathers Day Plan

Plan A is lunch at the German Club with my daughters knocking back a few weizens and pils.

Plan B is sitting on the deck knocking back a few weizens and pils.

Dave
:beer:

Latest posts

Back