• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Farenheit to Centigrade Converter!

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

dane

Reaction score
As some of you may have noticed, I have added a small custom hack that display a temperature converter to allow for easy discuss between people who use different systems.

This was one of the reasons I decided to set these forums up - it was hard and hassle to continually convert figures/volumes/measurements to apply them for my needs (and vica versa I'm sure)

Hopefully this little converter will allow people to discuss temperature related issues a lot easier!!!

All you have to do is type in your Farenheit temperature and click anywhere outside the box and it will convert the temp. for you. It converts the other way!

This is only a very early beta hack. I will be fine tuning the system a little, however even at this early stage it seems to function and work quite well. Stay turned for any updates.

If you have any other ideas for a hack that will make discussions easier post it in the fourm/site issue forum!

Enjoy :)

dane

Reaction score
I have made some slight changes to the temp. converter - I guess we can call this V2!!

Rather than giving an infinite remainer after the conversion, it now limits the output to 1 decimal place to make things a little easier to read - and it looks better.

Hopef you enjoy this new tool :)