Falling Bikini Girl Ball Thingy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barfridge

Small fridge, powerful thirst
Reaction score
http://www.izpitera.ru/lj/tetka.swf

Absolutely mesmerising. If she gets stuck, just drag her around with the mouse. The other fun thing to do is forcibly squeeze her through tiny gaps, all the while laughing like a loon and making wet slurping noises.

I am so totally hooking the laptop up to the TV and leaving that running like a screensaver.

Whoa...that is kind of disturbing....

She is very flexible :p

Beers,
Doc

whoa, just love the way you hang her up by her arse.

Hell, it must be good.
Here in "very slow dial up land" we cant even view it and guess what,
I pay the same as someone else in a capital city on 56 k dial up. (actually more) :(
But I should mention that unlike the city, we have no choice to go to broadband. :angry:
And no opportunity in the near future of the options changing :angry:
My rant for the night and somthing you more fortunate city people may think about.
No offence meant, personally. :)
Cheers

If you grab her by the hand or foot you can swing her round and use that impetus to launch her upwards again.

Or grab her by the hips and make her thrust up and down, if you want to.

I find this type of thing to be very inappropriate. It is offensive to women & a waste of time & technology, but even worse is the fact that the bikini stays ON!
Very disappointed
James

dicko said:
Here in "very slow dial up land" we cant even view it and guess what,
I pay the same as someone else in a capital city on 56 k dial up. (actually more) :(
But I should mention that unlike the city, we have no choice to go to broadband. :angry:
And no opportunity in the near future of the options changing :angry:

Cheers
[post="65321"][/post]​

Dicko - same here - but if you can't get broadband, Telstra will give you ADSL for the same price (ADSL normally more expensive). I now have a super fast connection... :D

Um.. ADSL is broadband. Do you mean if you can't get cable, or you can get ISDN if you don't have broadband?

jimmysuperlative said:
She seems very relaxed ........??? :blink:
[post="65366"][/post]​

Had a few homebrews maybe? :D

Back