Fairy Beer, your experiences?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not going to get dragged into some kinda " who can wave their wand higher" - fairy knowledge competition...lol

So now I'm heading off looking for flower petals....

I feel like this is becoming a bit of an emotional/spiritual journey, how do you blokes feel about it? Hehe

droid said:
not going to get dragged into some kinda " who can wave their wand higher" - fairy knowledge competition...lol

So now I'm heading off looking for flower petals....

I feel like this is becoming a bit of an emotional/spiritual journey, how do you blokes feel about it? Hehe
Did you find some mushrooms on the forest floor?

TimT said:
Try lots of beetroot in secondary in a fairly pale beer (wheat, maybe). The tinge will be more purple than pink but getting pink from a beer is probably very hard to do as the brown and yellow colours from the grains would interfere with it too much.

Alternatively you could do a kind of fruit or vegetable wine, say, rhubarb wine.
Beetroot Saison is ace!

^^^wow!

the flakes didn't work

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer! Wonder why gold and silver leaf work in spirits and not beer? May have to do with the higher alcohol content. Ah, carbonation probably. Brain got no more for you bro. Sorry.

I guess you could get this guy to serve it????

Very pink unicorn.jpg

I was pretty much imagining the glitter would float at the top anyway - it would have a glitter surface and a beery body.

Latest posts

Back