F/s Plate Chiller

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanko

Reaction score
20 Plate Chiller for sale $60

plate.jpg

Thanks for the little love-letter PM, stanko. I'd prefer to cop any abuse you'd like to serve out here where my comments are if you don't mind. Makes it easier for me to keep track of who is mad at me for what, if you know what I mean.

QUOTE (bum @ Jun 11 2012, 08:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=922679
Thanks for the little love-letter PM, stanko. I'd prefer to cop any abuse you'd like to serve out here where my comments are if you don't mind. Makes it easier for me to keep track of who is mad at me for what, if you know what I mean.

Like i said whats it to you ASSHOLE .

I was just curious. You made the last thread less then a week ago and bumped it as recently as this weekend. I doubt you forgot that you'd made it already.

Good luck with the sale. Good price and I'm sure the buyer will be happy with it.

QUOTE (bum @ Jun 11 2012, 08:51 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=922679

do you piss that many people off hahahahahahahahahahaha :icon_chickcheers:

QUOTE (bum @ Jun 11 2012, 10:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=922699
I was just curious. You made the last thread less then a week ago and bumped it as recently as this weekend. I doubt you forgot that you'd made it already.

Good luck with the sale. Good price and I'm sure the buyer will be happy with it.

Thanks alot , ASS WIPE

ill give you 40 including postage.

Man, you must've just been pooped out cuz u stink bad!

It gives me the shits being the butt of everyone's jokes.

Anus.

Ffs, if you did a search for it you'd know there is an entire thread on that topic alone!

for what it's worth Stanko everyone was thinking it, bum just said it!!

Acasta has offerred to buy it off you already, just get "your" arse down the post office and send it, it really isn't hard.

Good luck

BDB

Back