• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

F/S Perth/Freo John Guest Ball lock disconnects

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinkas

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have 3 each of the following,
(stole image from Nev's site, pretty sure that is where I got them)
cost about $20 all up each so
I am after $10 each

3x gas (grey)
3x Beer (black)

happy to post at buyer expense

jg disconnect.jpg

Hey mate Ive sent you a couple of PMs about this since we last spoke but havent had a response.

Im letting you know here in case you have turned off Pm notifications like I did once by mistake. Keen to buy all of these from you but need confirmation from you, so please check your PMs.

Cheers

If you've decided to sell these off the forum then fair enough. But its very poor form to ignore PM's or posts on here and then change your online status to private so you can hide the fact that your on here.

(Especially AFTER you had read my PM)

Why would he be "hiding" from you, it's not like he said he'd sell them to you.

Hi Truman and StalkingWilbur

I hope he is ok. I bought one of the 9litre kegs and he acknowledged payment and his intention to ship on the 9th. But I can see it has not been booked as yet for pickup.

Sinkas?

We all know life can throw a curve ball every now and then. I know when one of my kids ended up in hospital, the world may have been ending and I would not have noticed.

Lets hope.

Thanks
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

StalkingWilbur said:
Why would he be "hiding" from you, it's not like he said he'd sell them to you.
Well lets hope he is okay and nothing bad has happened. But he changed his online status to PRIVATE shortly after being online that same day.

I know if I had an emergenecy or some sort of personnel crisis the last thing I would do is bother to change my online status to private so no one could see when Im on here.

Thats the last thing I would do unless of course I didnt want anyone to know when I am on here....Just saying. :ph34r:

EDIT: Just to add I never said he was hiding from me. Just that he was hiding his online status...for some reason.

Hi
Yeah well it has been a week since last contact. Have paid for 9 litre keg and AFAIK it has not been booked with courier.

What options do I have?

I guess can ask if anyone knows Sinkas maybe they can make contact and advise?

Regards
James

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ask the mods if they can tell from his IP address if he has been on here.

If not then maybe he is legit and just had some personal problems to deal with. But if hes been on here then I think he may have shafted you.

Well he rides a rotary, that's weird enough in itself.

WhoRidesARotaryPunkin

you would have to think that a member for 8 years with that many posts would not be dodgy

Latest posts

Back