F&p Chest Freezer 275l

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tfxm

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hoping someone might have one of the 275L Fisher & Paykel Chest Freezers (Slimline) and could help me with the internal dimensions?

I have the outer dimensions from websites, but wondering if my fermenters (pails) etc will fit OK inside - their diameter is roughly 36cm.
I need to buy something online with delivery and can't find a store that has them in stock to check out in person ...

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers,

Tom

The dims are definitely in the big keg fridge thread and probably heaps of other threads too. Tried searching for H275X (I think that's the model number)

The dims are definitely in the big keg fridge thread and probably heaps of other threads too. Tried searching for H275X (I think that's the model number)

Thanks ... I did search previous posts, but only found talk of the number of cornies that can fit.
I might just assume 10cm depth of each wall and work with that ...

Cheers,
Tom

The wall depth is 75mm. I measured everything up, but the post got lost.

What exact measurements are you after? Internal? The hump? The hump was 170x170. The rest you can figure from the manufacturer specs and the wall depth.

The wall depth is 75mm. I measured everything up, but the post got lost.

What exact measurements are you after? Internal? The hump? The hump was 170x170. The rest you can figure from the manufacturer specs and the wall depth.

Perfect!
Thanks a bunch ...

Thanks to warmbeer for point out that i posted this in the wrong thread...

External: 860Wx890Hx550D
Internal: 730Wx730Hx410D
Hump: 180Wx170H

4 corneys on the floor. Bottle and 1 keg on the hump, with sleeve.

These measurements are not exact. give a +/- 10mm to most of them. My tape measure sucks (the end moves about 5mm and I'm too lazy to see where the accurate spot is!), and I've never been one for accurate measurements at the best of times.

This is the H215X

EDIT: Wall depth is 70mm. And yes, I'm aware the numbers up above don't add up, due to aformentioned accuracy issues. The 70mm is accurate though, the rest are give or take!

I've got the 215x as well. How 4 on the floor!? I get 3 on the floor, and mean to build a collar when I buy taps to fit one more....
A pic zebby?

Back