Extra Special Brewers Home Brew Competition 2018

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pete, just to clarify
No straight American IPA (Cat 21A) just the Specialties?
It’s 2 entries per style not Group?
Maybe add the judging date to the Wixsite?

Col

Pete, just to clarify
No straight American IPA (Cat 21A) just the Specialties?
It’s 2 entries per style not Group?
Maybe add the judging date to the Wixsite?

Col
Hi Col,

Correct just 21B no 21A. Yes, it is 2 entries per style.

Judging date done

Cheers
Peter

No offense, but every year I need to go searching for comp and cutoff date. Can you throw that on the landing page??

This looks like a comp I could actually enter some beers into.
I've never sent beers through the mail. Is there any most reliable choice of postage these days?

No offense, but every year I need to go searching for comp and cutoff date. Can you throw that on the landing page??

Well, that information is clearly stated in the first post of this thread.
Closing date is on the website home page.

Cheers
Peter

I don't understand the whole fake or real theme? Coukd you explain what this means please?

I don't understand the whole fake or real theme? Coukd you explain what this means please?

Well, the committee decided that given the current emphasis on #FAKE News we could do something similar for our theme this year.

If you look at the chosen style pairings there is a "traditional" REAL style paired with a "more modern - newer" FAKE style. E.G. there is 24A Witbier (real) paired with a NEIPA (fake).

It meant to be just a bit of fun in the grouping of styles for our competition.

I hope that you will enter. Entries close 21 July.

Cheers
P1

Reminder, entries close 4 pm this Saturday 21/7/2018.

Back