Experiment #1021455587.2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Armstrong

Reaction score
Obviously if this is a success it will be a big hit with the women!

OK ... I know this is weird, but we might have just discovered the new taste sensation of the naughties.

Looks ordinary, but we'll soon see what it tastes like.

Brown_Curds.jpg

Moulded_Curds.jpg

drying.jpg

I don't know why but that simply scares me. Please don't try anything with spearmint milk.

Thats so bizarrrre!

The top pic looks like some deadly germ under a microsope. The middle pic looks like a bucket of entrails at the knackers yard ready for the glue factory and the bottom pic looks like my mother in laws toblerone cake!

Cheers
Steve

Interesting....

Awaiting the results.

Cheesey Aero bars, disturbing but slightly appealing at the same time

Chris

Oh dear god NOOOOOOOOOOOO! :eek:

and here I was, fuming that Ive now lost a fermenting fridge to cheese and, freakin out that she's used powdered milk for her camembert.....thats a whole new horror

Hmm...banana moove camembert

That looks great! Please keep us posted. :D

That looks great! Please keep us posted. :D

It will be weird once the white mould starts growing on it ... at that stage I will have to call it "Michael Jackson-bert" ... white on the outside and black on the inside

lol! that freakin seedy looking! an awesome experiment for sure and not something that has ever crossed my mind.. probably havent been drinking enough. keep us posted pls! :D

:eek: :eek: :eek:
Still it might go well with a Chilli Chocolate-oatmeal-expresso stout. ;)

OK ... we now have a full mould cover and it has been wrapped this morning.

Here is a pic of it's progress ... looks like any other Camembert.

Will now ripen over the next 2 - 4 weeks ... will keep everyone posted.

gallery_135_263_20527.jpg

Hahahaha... you have to serve that to someone completely unaware it's made from choccy milk.

you must be getting close to carving up these bad boys??

any pics too.....

OK ... first thing to note is this has taken a hell of a lot longer to ripen than the standard Camembert ... maybe it has something to do with the chocolate or maybe perservatives.

It looks shit but I am more interested in the taste.

Michael.JPG

So the bottom line ... this cheese tastes WRONG!! LOL

Jury is still out but I'm not overly impressed ... onto the next experiment, cracked pepper Camembert!!

:lol:

Now the cracked pepper sounds interesting.

OK ... first thing to note is this has taken a hell of a lot longer to ripen than the standard Camembert ... maybe it has something to do with the chocolate or maybe perservatives.

It looks shit but I am more interested in the taste.

View attachment 18397

So the bottom line ... this cheese tastes WRONG!! LOL

Jury is still out but I'm not overly impressed ... onto the next experiment, cracked pepper Camembert!!

Sorry man, but that looks like poo

Back