Exotic Beer Dinner

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith the Beer Guy

Reaction score
I heard a rumour today that the Exotic Beer Club are holding their annual dinner very early in September.

Anyone out there got some more details?

K.

i work with a fella that is a member....... i think. I fairly sure he is

I have to talk to him about some code for a display so i will ask him tommorrow.

cheers

Bump...This was advertised in the local newspaper last week.

Keith? MHB? do you have more details?

As for me, the Dragon appears to have stolen/removed/tossed the newspaper, so I'm no help at all :(

Les

I was planing to post over the weekend but hear we go:-

The exotic beer dinner is the first of 4 upcoming events in the Hunter; we have the exotic beer dinner on the 1st of September.
I have asked for 3 tables of 8 for the usual suspects, 1 is already full. A notice will be going up on AHB over the weekend and a direct e-mail to all.
If you are interested get your name in fast, I dont think 3 tables will be enough!

22nd September there is a beer festival at "Warners at the Bay" I hear that there will be lots of good beer; Gough is bringing beer down from "The Pub With No Beer" for both, so let's all go and give him a hard time. :p

23rd September will be a HAG day at Potters; Luke will be brewing his Oktoberfest for us.

On November 3 & 4 we have "Bitter and Twisted" at Morpeth, there will be a pro-am comp and lots of good beer, as well as guest speakers from some of Australia's best breweries, and lots of good beer. See Bitter and Twisted
I will leave it to the organisers of the comp post more; but this should be a great event.

Great time to be a beer lover in the Hunter (it's late, I'm Pi55ed, more soon)

MHB

I still have some tickets to the exotic beer dinner for Saturday night 1/08/07

$85 available from the shop

MHB

Back