• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Everything (well almost) must go sale - Perth WA

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kook

Reaction score
The time has come, theres a fair bit to list here, but essentially, almost everything is up for sale or for free.

To start, the free items (everyone likes free stuff, right!?):

French Oak Chips (Bag Still Sealed) - FREE

Australia Post WinePak Box (for 2 bottles) - FREE

Wine Thief and Demijohn/Carboy Siphon (includes a critter that crawled in the siphon) - FREE

Bucket (no lid) with Honey Gate - FREE

Next up, some cheap items:

Beer Filter (incl push connectors on lid and some hose) - $10

Cubes (used, but clean) - $10 for the pair

Grain Bucket circa 35L, has a gasket that seals it and an air tight screw lid - $15

Buckets! 25L Pails including lids. They need cleaning, but perfect for grain storage.

There 16. I'll sell them as "5 for $15", or if you take all 16 you can have them for $40

5l (4l) Glass Demijohns - $5 ea

Grain Scales (15kg digital scales). Don't let the rust and dust fool you, they rock - $20

Not so cheap items:

Oxygenation stone, including oxy bottle (I'd swap it though and get a fresh one) and brand new spare filter - $40

Crankandstein 2D Mill, including pulleys and belt to motorise it. Great mill. - $70

200ml, 1L, 2L and 5L Flasks, Yeast Vials (unused in pack), Stir plate magnet (high temp) and stir plate (dodgy, but does work, sometimes) - $70

Converted 5kg Extinguisher CO2 bottle, with a bit of gas - $100

For all purchases, PM me.

Last edited:
The time has come, theres a fair bit to list here, but essentially, almost everything is up for sale or for free.

To start, the free items (everyone likes free stuff, right!?):

French Oak Chips (Bag Still Sealed) - FREE

Australia Post WinePak Box (for 2 bottles) - FREE

Wine Thief and Demijohn/Carboy Siphon (includes a critter that crawled in the siphon) - FREE

Bucket (no lid) with Honey Gate - FREE

Trappist Achel Bottle Crate - FREE

Next up, some cheap items:

Beer Filter (incl push connectors on lid and some hose) - $10

Cubes (used, but clean) - $10 for the pair

Grain Bucket circa 35L, has a gasket that seals it and an air tight screw lid - $15

Buckets! 25L Pails including lids. They need cleaning, but perfect for grain storage.

There 16. I'll sell them as "5 for $15", or if you take all 16 you can have them for $40

Misc. Quick Disconnects, gas shut off and splitters - $20 the lot

5l (4l) Glass Demijohns - $5 ea

Grain Scales (15kg digital scales). Don't let the rust and dust fool you, they rock - $20

Not so cheap items:

Oxygenation stone, including oxy bottle (I'd swap it though and get a fresh one) and brand new spare filter - $40

Crankandstein 2D Mill, including pulleys and belt to motorise it. Great mill. - $70

200ml, 1L, 2L and 5L Flasks, Yeast Vials (unused in pack), Stir plate magnet (high temp) and stir plate (dodgy, but does work, sometimes) - $70

Converted 5kg Extinguisher CO2 bottle, with a bit of gas - $100

For all purchases, PM me.

I’ll take the quick disconnects and fittings and beer crate please mate , where abouts are you and when can I pick up please

Thornlie. Welcome to drop over today? Drop me a PM for address.

cheers mate , got your address see you in about an hour.James

Misc disconnects and the achel crate are now gone. Enjoy plumbob.

CO2 bottle (extinguisher) is withdrawn from sale, but other items are still available.

Price drops too:
Screw Top Grain Bucket - $10.
Scales - $15. Thats a bargain! They're 15KG/1G increment! $1 for every KG they measure.
Oxy Stone / Bottle - $20!
Mill - $50. The pulleys cost more than that!
Flasks/Stirplate - $50.

Keen on oxy stone & bottle
What size is the stone kook

Heads up for anyone interested in the O2 kit - looks like the bottles are hard to find now as Bunnings sell a different brand / thread.

Demijohns, wine thief/syphon, oak chips and yeast gear (flasks/stirplate) now gone.

Filter, mill and scales are all pending sale.

Still have the cubes, free wine shipping box, buckets (including the free one).

Demijohns, wine thief/syphon, oak chips and yeast gear (flasks/stirplate) now gone.

Filter, mill and scales are all pending sale.

Still have the cubes, free wine shipping box, buckets (including the free one).

Hi Kook, long time no see.
I will take the cubes and a few buckets.

Ian! Been a bloody long time!

They're yours, how many buckets were you looking for?

Only items left:

Bucket with honey gate (FREE)
Wine Shipping Box (FREE)
6x 20L Buckets ($15 for all)
Oxygenation Stone / Filter / Bottle - $20

New oxy bottles look like they're hard to get now. Brewmart does have them listed on their website though (I haven't called to see if they have stock).

I am for the foreseeable future. Haven't really brewed much for myself the past 3 years, lots of gear was collecting dust.

Oxygen kit is now pending sale.

Latest posts

Back