Evernote

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tricache

Brewer/Gamer/Nerd
Reaction score
Discovered this program on the weekend and I reckon I will keep using it.

Its basically notetaking software (android, iphone) and a website where you can sync notes you take on either the web or phone. Attach photos, pictures, video ect

An example, this is the recipe for my new IPA -- LINK

I will put up photos of the process or even afterwards shots of the beer itself.

Very handy for taking brewing notes I think.

Yeah I use it on my phone. Pretty happy with it so far.

I have a few on there now, so will have to look at whether I can do some organising / filing...

Ive used both Evernote and Springpad and ended up sticking with Springpad.
It has a bookmarklet thingy that I have installed on my work pc and home pc and laptops.
So if I'm browsing and see an interesting website on brewing I can save it to my Springpad applet and access it on my Iphone or other PC's and laptops.

Evernote probably has similar but I just liked the setup of Springpad better.

Yes quite a useful thing. started using it last year when the new firewall at work stuffed up dropbox. Great tool for blurring the line between work and rest.

I've been using it for the best part of 2 years, and put HEAPS of stuff in there - work, personal, etc. It has a desktop client as well so I have all my notes synced up on all my devices, and never an excuse for forgetting something!

Back