Quantcast

Ever Been This Drunk.. ?

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

tricache

Brewer/Gamer/Nerd
Reaction score
Hahahaha wow...that is pretty insane...I can only imagine how he got to the shop in the first place

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
'Thank you, come again'

bum

Not entitled to an opinion
Reaction score
I think I've posted the same thing every other time this video has been linked here but that guy ain't drunk. Dude is in a k-hole for sure. Some kind of dissociative anyway.

Dave70

Le roi est mort..
Reaction score
Perhaps he's shopping for more Ketamine then. Or at least something to take the edge off.

mikec

Reaction score
I think I've posted the same thing every other time this video has been linked here but that guy ain't drunk. Dude is in a k-hole for sure. Some kind of dissociative anyway.
I remember katamine being a lot more fun than that.

What?

Fents

Not a Beer God
Reaction score
if your in a proper khole you will not be standing! looks more like a xanax and red wine bender. but yea being pendantic, old mate in the video is messed up nicely.

Ducatiboy stu

Reaction score
Regardless, he is pretty f^&ed up.. :lol:

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
I disagree completely.

Not that I've ever taken Ketamine nor have I ever drunk alcohol to excess but his movements are entirely inconsistent with what I've read in K text books about K experiences and his movements are entirely consistent with what I've read in brewing texts in regards to excess alcohol consumption.

Even his giving up and trying again moments are exactly described in those scientific texts I often read about over consumption and I have often wondered if there's a pyschotropic element to alcohol, not that I would ever have anything experiential with which I could compare.

bum

Reaction score
My post is based on having seen he effects of ketamine. I've seen some drunks in my time too and they never, ever looked like that on turps alone.

I'll have to have words with that book of yours.

manticle

Reaction score
Admittedly the first person perspectives of what a K experience is like might differ from a second person perspective and, not that I'd know, but the reading suggests a fair bit of time not moving much when in the deepest part of the hole.

He certainly covered a lot more ground in that video than was suggested in Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of my text.

bum

Reaction score
but the reading suggests a fair bit of time not moving much when in the deepest part of the hole.
Absolutely. My phrasing was certainly excessive (if you can imagine such a thing!). I just wanted to impress you guys with how "street" and "hip" I actually am. As you say, clearly not in the bottom of the hole. I guess it must be thirsty work digging your way out though.

manticle

Reaction score
The first thing I always think about after digging a hole is beer.

bum

Reaction score
If by "digging a hole" you mean "pretty much any endeavour" then me too.

...matter of fact, I've got it now.

Latest posts