• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Eurotag 1000lt deep freezer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yob

Hop to it
Reaction score
could also be the 1300lt one.. cant remeber but its bloody big.. twin compressors, double lids,

holds -18 to -20 easily and evenly.

Pretty sure I paid about ~$1200 + transport for it a few years ago

Freezer.JPG

its held tons of hops and my yeast library.. would make an epic keezer, I cant justify keeping it just for yeast and it wont fit anywhere else.

couple of surface scratches on the lid from boxes and a ding on the lid from the Solar installers, does fot affect performance in any way.

Bloody good freezer and its will need a large trailer. Can measure if someone is genuinely interested. It's on wheels so maneuvering is a piece of piss.

Ha.. Probably about 20, maybe more, if I could get it up to my shed, that's what I'd do to it. ;)

Yob said:
It won't fit up the side of the house ;)
Host another case swap.

If 20 fat blokes on the piss can't get that thing up and over the side fence, nobody can.

Yob said:
It won't fit up the side of the house ;)
yep - 20 fat blokes could even carry up the front steps and through the house out the the shed.

having said that - I would probably not turn up on the day.

I'll probably chuck this on the Bay of E tmoz, need it gone as the storage space is required, does not come with 250 vials of yeast

I rekon %80 of people who see it, all say pretty much the same thing off the bat..

how many bodies?

I'd have to say, I rekon 10 medium sized, uncut.. probaly 13 cut up.... at a guess..

Back