• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Equipment for sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dora

Reaction score
Hi guy's,up for sale is my home brewing equipment as time no longer permits me to brew as regular as I would like to. Premium Kegerator and Brewing system. Series 3 Keg King Kegerator with 3 quality Perlick stainless steel taps. System consists of near new Crown 40 litre urn along with a genuine Crown malt pipe and another 20 litre urn for sparging. Temperature controller, magnetic drive pump, fermenters, hydrometer,refractometor, heat pad and belt etc. heaps of spares and cleaning equipment. 2 gas cylinders with c02 regulators, one with dual gauge so you can run 2 different pressures. Bottle filling gun, bottle tree, bottle capper along with a second series 1 Kegerator that I use for fermenting and carbonating. Also included is approx. 450 stubbies all in crates of 25. About 150 of these are full stubbies, mainly Pale Ales. There's also 3 x 20 litre storage containers, heaps of hops and yeasts. To much to list. Message me for a list. Will not separate equipment so please dont ask.

Attachments

• kegerator.jpg
    kegerator.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 433
  • kegerator2.jpg
    kegerator2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 446
  • kegerator3.jpg
    kegerator3.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 393
  • kegerator4.jpg
    kegerator4.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 367
Hi guy's,up for sale is my home brewing equipment as time no longer permits me to brew as regular as I would like to. Premium Kegerator and Brewing system. Series 3 Keg King Kegerator with 3 quality Perlick stainless steel taps. System consists of near new Crown 40 litre urn along with a genuine Crown malt pipe and another 20 litre urn for sparging. Temperature controller, magnetic drive pump, fermenters, hydrometer,refractometor, heat pad and belt etc. heaps of spares and cleaning equipment. 2 gas cylinders with c02 regulators, one with dual gauge so you can run 2 different pressures. Bottle filling gun, bottle tree, bottle capper along with a second series 1 Kegerator that I use for fermenting and carbonating. Also included is approx. 450 stubbies all in crates of 25. About 150 of these are full stubbies, mainly Pale Ales. There's also 3 x 20 litre storage containers, heaps of hops and yeasts. To much to list. Message me for a list. Will not separate equipment so please dont ask.
How much are you looking for? Have a mate that is looking at getting into homebrewing, can ask him if hes interested.

Jimbo, I'm not prepared to sell items individually.

Back