Quantcast

Epsom Salts (mg So4) Aldi

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Epsom Salts on sale from Wed 4th April at ALDI for Burtonites. Five bucks a kilo which is about a quarter of the LHBS general price.

Obviously being sold as a laxative in their old farts sale which includes wheelchairs, walking frames, denture powder etc.

ALDI have really thought this one through

incontinence_ALDI.JPG

now is that value-adding or what :lol:

All that aside, worth popping one in the trolley if you are in there. A kilo should last a wee while - probably see me out or at least till I'm in those pads and can't drink beer any more :angry:

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Epsom Salts on sale from Wed 4th April at ALDI for Burtonites. Five bucks a kilo which is about a quarter of the LHBS general price.

Obviously being sold as a laxative in their old farts sale which includes wheelchairs, walking frames, denture powder etc.

ALDI have really thought this one through

View attachment 53380

now is that value-adding or what :lol:

All that aside, worth popping one in the trolley if you are in there. A kilo should last a wee while - probably see me out or at least till I'm in those pads and can't drink beer any more :angry:

I'll grab a packet next time in there, might get some Epsom Salts as well.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Yup, the pants might be a useful giveaway at the July Case Swap if they don't open the bogs in the park until late :rolleyes:

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
You guys should do a bulk buy.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Yup, the pants might be a useful giveaway at the July Case Swap if they don't open the bogs in the park until late :rolleyes:

Bit like no chill.

Latest posts