• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Epsom Salts (mg So4) Aldi

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Epsom Salts on sale from Wed 4th April at ALDI for Burtonites. Five bucks a kilo which is about a quarter of the LHBS general price.

Obviously being sold as a laxative in their old farts sale which includes wheelchairs, walking frames, denture powder etc.

ALDI have really thought this one through

incontinence_ALDI.JPG

now is that value-adding or what :lol:

All that aside, worth popping one in the trolley if you are in there. A kilo should last a wee while - probably see me out or at least till I'm in those pads and can't drink beer any more :angry:

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Epsom Salts on sale from Wed 4th April at ALDI for Burtonites. Five bucks a kilo which is about a quarter of the LHBS general price.

Obviously being sold as a laxative in their old farts sale which includes wheelchairs, walking frames, denture powder etc.

ALDI have really thought this one through

View attachment 53380

now is that value-adding or what :lol:

All that aside, worth popping one in the trolley if you are in there. A kilo should last a wee while - probably see me out or at least till I'm in those pads and can't drink beer any more :angry:

I'll grab a packet next time in there, might get some Epsom Salts as well.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Yup, the pants might be a useful giveaway at the July Case Swap if they don't open the bogs in the park until late :rolleyes:

pk.sax

RIP bum
Reaction score
You guys should do a bulk buy.

Batz

Batz Brewery...Hand crafted beers from the 'Batcav
Reaction score
Yup, the pants might be a useful giveaway at the July Case Swap if they don't open the bogs in the park until late :rolleyes:

Bit like no chill.

Latest posts