Epic Pale Ale - Where In Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QldKev

Brew Dude
Reaction score
Anyone know in Brisbane where to get Epic Pale Ale?

QldKev

bump,

even The Archive doesn't stock it anymore :(

and other places to try?

Thanks for the link, they have a lot of yummy beers there.

QldKev

Last time I grabbed a few was from Era on Melbourne St, that was however before they renovated..

I bought it a couple of times early in the year from the Cellarbrations bottle shop in North Ipswich. If you have a decent sized one of those nearby might be worth a look.

Last time I grabbed a few was from Era on Melbourne St, that was however before they renovated..

Yes Era definitely have it. Got a few bottles a few weeks ago.

Since they have renovated (much smaller shop) the variety of beers they carry has reduced but still have the Epic Pale.

bump,

even The Archive doesn't stock it anymore :(

and other places to try?
I emailed them about a few beers including Epic and was informed they are trying to get more
Not sure when I think it's just a case of more demand than supply for their beers

Yes Era definitely have it. Got a few bottles a few weeks ago.

Since they have renovated (much smaller shop) the variety of beers they carry has reduced but still have the Epic Pale.
Do they have more of the Epic range ? Hop Zombie perhaps ?

Thanks for the replies. I missed out this time as I needed to run back to Bundy a bit earlier than expected. My wife went into The Archive and was told no-one in Queensland stocks it, but did come out with a nice mixed 6 pack of beers for me. Next trip to Brisbane I will be straight to Era.

QldKev

I would be more than happy to send some Epic from here in New Zealand if anyone is interested. Could maybe even work out being cheaper I think.

Not sure of the rules around customs for that though.

Back