EOI Voyager Malt. Also the new geared 3 roller grain mill.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
As has been requested from a participant of the last Voyager Bulk Buy there will be another one, for the Sydney guys sorbea will again take delivery, the prices are once again 25% discount though the prices have gone up from the last BB.
Victoria as previous pick up from Keg King

Also up for a Bulk Buy the newly released Geared 3 roller Maltmuncher mill, many customers will have seen this in action when purchasing and milling grain. At the special price of $160. Minimum amount to be sold for this price is 20 units, saves waiting around for the seemingly never to be released Maltzilla.

Grain Prices.

Amber - Voyager - 25kg Amber Voyager $113
BLACK BARLEY-Ethiopian - Voyager - 25kg $127
TRITICALE - Voyager - 25kg $89
Roasted Barley - Voyager - 25kg $113
HERITAGE ryecorn - Voyager - 25kg HERITAGE Ryecorn $79
WINTER Wheat - Voyager - 25kg $79
VOODOO - Voyager - 25kg VOODOO $89
VIENNA - Voyager - 25kg VIENNA $79
SM40 - Voyager - 25kg SM40 $88
PALE Schooner - Voyager - 25kg PALE $69
Biscuit - Voyager - 25kg $113
VELORIA - Voyager - 25kg VELORIA $69
PALE Compass - Voyager - 25kg PALE Compass $69
ATLAS - Voyager - 25kg ATLAS $69
MUNICH - Voyager - MUNICH 25 Package $79
MALTED Oats - Voyager - 22kg $87

Kyle will be running this bulk buy saves going through a third party (me) so get on board and take advantage of the generous discounts. Photos of the new mill will be posted up in this thread.

Hi All,

Looking forward to receiving your orders. For more information on the Malt King see the link below.

https://www.keg-king.com.au/maltmuncher-grain-mill-3-roller.html.html

When sending your orders please send with subject: Voyager Malt/Malt King Bulk Buy

Your AHB screen name is not necessary as orders will be received by email only.

I will however need the following:
1. Full Name
2. Complete Address if you are not picking up from Keg King or sorbea in Sydney.
3. If you are picking up please specify Keg King or sorbea.
4. Phone number is optional, but recommended if you do not check your email often.

Lets shoot for closing this thing out by Wednesday, 19th of February.

Once I have collected all the orders I will follow up with you individually with your invoice for payment.

Cheers - Kyle

Sorry I missed the Vic bulk buy, can I still get in on the 3 roller mill at this price? Happy to pick up from Keg King.

Thanks
Tex

I like the idea of the geared rollers, now that should extend the life of the mill by a fair bit. I'm in for one.

Last time I did this the road tolls to make the pick up ate the savings I made

Last time I did this the road tolls to make the pick up ate the savings I made

The downside of living in sydney :(...

I have an office now in Hornsby which i can have a pick up point also, just need to let me know so i can throw them in the car. Could work better for the Central Coast people and anyone out west willing to come up Pennant Hills rd and avoid tolls.
Business hours only however.

Ive sent email order to kegking for grain mill hope thats correct?

FYI shipping for sSydney was $7.50 last time I’ll about to order 5 bags, anyone keen to go halves in a bag of sm40, wheat or the rye? Pm me.
Thanks Weal for organising[emoji481]

Just a reminder to get your orders in. Hoping to have this closed out by Wednesday, 19th of February.

The sooner we fill the order the sooner we can get everyone their grains and new mill.

Send orders to: [email protected]

subject: Voyager Malt/Malt King Bulk Buy

Include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Complete Address if you are not picking up from Keg King or soreba in Sydney.
3. If you are picking up please specify Keg King or soreba.
4. Phone number is optional, but recommended if you do not check your email often.

Once I have collected all the orders I will follow up with you individually with your invoice for payment.

If you have sent an order and not received a response back from me, then I did not receive your order.

Cheers - Kyle

Hi all,

We have received several orders to date but not enough yet to fulfill the bulk buy. Looks like the last bulk buy took a while to complete so I may have been a bit optimistic with my goal of having it all done this week.

If I can ask you all to continue to bump this thread we can get more eyes on the bulk buy and should help us finish the order. Don't forget to tell your friends about the bulk buy as well!

With regards to the ETA question. Once I have received all orders I will follow up with each of you with your invoice. When all invoices are paid I can process the order and provide an ETA then.

Instructions for ordering are below:

email [email protected]
subject: Voyager Malt/Malt King Bulk Buy

Include the following:
1. Full Name
2. Complete Address if you are not picking up from Keg King or soreba in Sydney.
3. If you are picking up please specify Keg King or soreba.

If you have sent an order and not received a response back from me, then I did not receive your order.

Cheers - Kyle

I think the big difference between previous bulk buys and this one is that it's hard to gauge the progress...
I have no idea if you are 1 bag short from the order minimum or 20.
Sometimes you see everyone else getting on board and that can drive momentum.

Latest posts

Back