EOI single 50 litre vessel Brewing System.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wide eyed and legless

Reaction score
Being as the GUTEN thread keeps getting locked, anyone else interested in the 50 litre Guten single vessel brewing system, with recirculating pump 9 steps, 8 recipe memory, hop charge reminder and a bloody good system. Read the details on the GUTEN thread in Gear and Equipment, currently locked down again, seems to only get locked when anyone shows interest.

So do we post here or wait for the other thread?

Ok I may have gotten it locked down as I was reading the thread from the start. How much is one of these setups with the bulkbuy? It looks the goods and I was interested in reading the whole thread and catching up on how brewing has changed in the last 6 odd years.

Can someone link me to the other thread please? Thanks in advance

Can someone link me to the other thread please? Thanks in advance
Back up again now mate. Only seems to be happening on the GUTEN thread, never seen this happen before in the few years I have been on here on any thread apart from someone crossing the line, which no one has crossed on the GUTEN thread.

And down again. read page 27, but if I try to go to the next page or last page I get an error page instead. Now it's no longer listed on recent threads. and can't see it in gear and equipment. It be lost in cyber space.:(:oops:

The thread disappeared after I posted an EOI so is this the place to do it now?

Being as the GUTEN thread keeps getting locked, anyone else interested in the 50 litre Guten single vessel brewing system, with recirculating pump 9 steps, 8 recipe memory, hop charge reminder and a bloody good system. Read the details on the GUTEN thread in Gear and Equipment, currently locked down again, seems to only get locked when anyone shows interest.
I'm definitely interested in one of these. I actually tried contacting someone at Guten via Alibaba and was told by the so called representative of Guten that they would soon have a distributer in Aus and if I would provide my email they would contact me. I gave them a net based address which now just gets lots of (junk)messages from other sellers at Alibaba! Not sure how reputable they are but the product does seem good for the money - I'm curious, how would you do this bulk buy? I mean how are you going to know everyone on this forum is going to come up with the money? And, with all respect, how are we to know that if we put the money up we'll get what we paid for? Cheers

I mean how are you going to know everyone on this forum is going to come up with the money? And, with all respect, how are we to know that if we put the money up we'll get what we paid for? Cheers

Probably because it's not the first time a bulk buy has been run on this forum. That aside, if you search this forum the you'll see that the bulk buy is unlikely to go ahead with a retailer here having distribution rights.

I'm definitely interested in one of these. I actually tried contacting someone at Guten via Alibaba and was told by the so called representative of Guten that they would soon have a distributer in Aus and if I would provide my email they would contact me. I gave them a net based address which now just gets lots of (junk)messages from other sellers at Alibaba! Not sure how reputable they are but the product does seem good for the money - I'm curious, how would you do this bulk buy? I mean how are you going to know everyone on this forum is going to come up with the money? And, with all respect, how are we to know that if we put the money up we'll get what we paid for? Cheers
KegKing are the Australian distributors, there has to be a bit of faith when conducting a bulk buy, but if this one had gone ahead and anyone who had shown interest pulled out they would have to be either mad or both to miss out on getting something as good, as cheap.
As for knowing what you get there is the full thread on the Guten they are an excellent unit, the only Achilles heel I have noticed is the switch mine went on Saturday went down the road and got a quality switch from Jaycar fitted new swith within 10 minutes $7.00.

KegKing are the Australian distributors, there has to be a bit of faith when conducting a bulk buy, but if this one had gone ahead and anyone who had shown interest pulled out they would have to be either mad or both to miss out on getting something as good, as cheap.
As for knowing what you get there is the full thread on the Guten they are an excellent unit, the only Achilles heel I have noticed is the switch mine went on Saturday went down the road and got a quality switch from Jaycar fitted new swith within 10 minutes $7.00.
Sorry but (when you say if it had gone ahead) is the bulk buy still going ahead or have I missed the boat? or are you still wanting for more takers?

Sorry but (when you say if it had gone ahead) is the bulk buy still going ahead or have I missed the boat? or are you still wanting for more takers?

Bulk buy not going ahead due to KegKing being the Australian distributor. Guten will only deal with them.

Back