• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI single 50 litre vessel Brewing System.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m getting a forum error when I search for it, and can’t see it by looking manually. Could see it yday!
Please put me on the list

Seems the Guten thread has been closed down awaiting moderators attention so will just have to use this thread.
As posted in the Guten thread.
OK so a 20 foot container will fit 170 pieces of the 50 litre unit, it has the hop timer, recipe memory, and 8 function mash schedule. The price is $189 US and it is a 3 Kw unit which is variable.
Landed price should come in around $300 Australian, I have a factory which is currently rented out but I am able to unload in the car park and the tenant says he will find some room at no cost.
Just have to check the legality of the units not being certified with Australia, though it is legal to buy and bring in electrical goods for ones own use without certification, just have to make sure a bulk buy covers this.

003-jpg.95978

For those of you who are not aware of the Guten/ Brewdog/Ace/Brew Monk/Klarstein/ Brew Devil/Hopcat here it is a recirculating single vessel system, excellent value and as the ones who have shown the most interest are those who already have one. Excellent support from the manufacturers in China as nossco can verify. image taken from the Guten thread

Would you know if you can still do 20lt brews in this one?

I don't see why not, that is the main reason I want one because for a 23 litre brew with no sparge in the 40 litre model the wort comes up to the top.
003.JPG 009.JPG
Making up a hood and insulation will also cut down on the wattage needed for the boil.
006.JPG

The 40 litre is only $29 US cheaper at point of purchase, around $300 AU mark for a 50 litre quality made unit is cheap. Over $800 AU in the UK, I am sure if this goes ahead there will be some second hand 40 litre units for sale mine included.

If that's the case id be very interested. Any way you could find out a "minimum" brew size?

Back