Eoi/sale - Heather Tips/flowers

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, all spoken for.

I have paid for the order. and am awaiting confirmation on how long for delivery.

now as for postage cost i guess we will have to wait and see. obviously if you've ordered a bit it might be bulky (ie volume size), but relatively light. I'll wait to see how big 200g of heather is and from that I can work out the best mail cost for you (ie either satchels or flat rate parcel.

I'll buy some ziplock bags to put the heather in. Tell me if you want it broken up into 200g bags or just 1 big bag (and then you can break it up into quantities you want)

so here's the summary

Qty (x200g) price per 200g postage postage $ total
1. CM2 4 21.27 n
2. iamozziyob 5 26.5875 n
3. Chalky 4 21.27 n
4. mahony 3 15.9525 Brisbane
5. Itmechanic 3 15.9525 Tas
6. grantw 3 15.9525 wollongong?
7. Logman 5 26.5875 Gold Coast
8. Albaniain 2 10.635 Geelong
9. Golani51 5 26.5875 n
10. bum 1 5.3175 Melb
11. Ross 5 26.5875 Brisbane

Ill PM everyone my bank details once I know how much everyone's full cost is. I should be able to absorb the cost for a little while.

edit: ok the formatting has gone to shite. Ill post a spreadhseet
View attachment heather_order_spreadhseet.xls

supplier is packing our bounty as we speak. they say it shoulds leave them tomorrow and then allow 3-5 days delivery. so next week Ill have the heather and will weight/pack/send the day i get it. Ill PM you payment details when I work out postage.

prompt payment would be appreciated as I will need the cash to buy some HERMS components whilst they are on special :)

PM me your bank details so I can pay you.

supplier is packing our bounty as we speak. they say it shoulds leave them tomorrow and then allow 3-5 days delivery. so next week Ill have the heather and will weight/pack/send the day i get it. Ill PM you payment details when I work out postage.

prompt payment would be appreciated as I will need the cash to buy some HERMS components whilst they are on special :)

PM me your bank details so I can pay you.
i dont know what postage will be yet, so Im happy to wait until next week so people can just make 1 payment. i dont want to muck people around.

but thanks

Looks like evildrakey got overlooked, I wouldn't mind if he gets a couple of hundred of mine if a couple of others can too so he can get some.

:icon_offtopic:

I usually have a keg of Scottish Ale going and it's my favorite, so when I saw that's what this is for, figured I'd order some and ask questions later. So anyone in the know want to give some guidelines for using this gear?

You missed me! I'll take the last kilo please!

Looks like evildrakey got overlooked, I wouldn't mind if he gets a couple of hundred of mine if a couple of others can too so he can get some.

I usually have a keg of Scottish Ale going and it's my favorite, so when I saw that's what this is for, figured I'd order some and ask questions later. So anyone in the know want to give some guidelines for using this gear?

same, he can have 200 of mine as well.

we were discussing it HERE if that helps Logman.. was a while ago but glad it's come up again, I rekon Im about good to have a decent crack at it now

:icon_cheers:

I am similarly ignorant, but my reading of mosher suggests you treat them as aroma hops, added late to the boil (or at the whirlpool) and as they have a delicate flavour a large amount is required.

You missed me! I'll take the last kilo please!
fk sorry. nfi how that happened.
logman and yob have given up 200g each. Ill give you 200g of mine as well unless someone with a bigger order doesnt want as much. we still have a few days until the order arrives and we can work it out.

agaion sorry

evildrakey, I'll give up my order (200g) if the 400/600g won't cut it for you. Lemme know.

Guys, only just revisited this thread...

I only ordered to help you guys close the deal (I have plenty already) so happy to drop out completely & let evildrakey have my kilo...

Only condition is Evildrakey, you bring me in a bottle to try :)

cheers Ross

I only ordered to help you guys close the deal (I have plenty already) so happy to drop out completely & let evildrakey have my kilo...

cheers Ross
Always the gentleman ross.

Ok evil, uve got a full kg. hopefully heather turns up yuesday and u might have u for the weekend

we were discussing it HERE if that helps Logman.. was a while ago but glad it's come up again, I rekon Im about good to have a decent crack at it now
Nice one. Maybe we can fire that thread up again when our orders arrive. Really looking forward to this, Scottish Ale has been my favorite style since going to AG :icon_drool2:

8:45am and missus advises me our precious heather has arrived! so I guess I know what Ill be doing tonight...

since no one has advised me that they want their heather broken up into anything other than their full amount (ie 1 bag), Ill be weighing and bagging your entire order into 1 bag. you can then break it up into any weight you want, when you get it.

once ive worked out what postage is likely to be, i'll post it up, along with final costs and i'll then PM payment details

cheers Ross

Deal... Any other medieval experiments you're willing to try?

(I'll avoid subjecting you to Kumiss or Mung Bean Wine tho...)

if anyone has dropped out let me know CM and i'll buy there order

cheers

-Phill

if anyone has dropped out let me know CM and i'll buy there order

cheers

-Phill
good to see you kicking round the board again Phill :icon_cheers:

I dont think anyone has dropped out but Imbetting i'll know when it comes time to pay ;)
Ill let you know if anyone pulls out

Latest posts

Back