EOI PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today, thanks again, the effort to organise this is much appreciated WEAL.

Are most people just buying the keg king spunding valve and swapping this part over? Or building from scratch? Are the other parts easy to source?

Mine arrived today, thanks again, the effort to organise this is much appreciated WEAL.

Are most people just buying the keg king spunding valve and swapping this part over? Or building from scratch? Are the other parts easy to source?

I'm building two from scratch. Got this relatively inexpensive 36PSI Gauge https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Pressure-gauge-250kpa-36psi-63mm-Gauge-bottom-entry/321502130378 I looked at other (Chinese) offerings but these may be +/- 50% accurate.

The other bits (tee and hose tail) I've sourced from eBay / China but instead of NPT (as advertised) they're actually something else - a finer tapered thread, I think BSPT. Wasted a few dollars but lesson learnt. Found a local source for these instead now.
:cheers:

There is a company very close to you Yuz, I will get their name and address for any one wishing to purchase the adapters.
Rambo maybe KegKing will start supplying them, they now are aware of them and when the Fermentasaurus gets back in production maybe they will be able to supply the PRV at a cheaper rate based on their buying volume.
Meanwhile we could have a bulk buy for a quality pressure gauge.

So I ordered a bunch of stuff to go with this and threads are all over the shop. I ordered all NPT threads but I think some items must have been sent as BSP.
Can anyone confirm 100% that this valve is NPT? If so, I'll re-order some of my other bits to get the correct thread.

So I ordered a bunch of stuff to go with this and threads are all over the shop. I ordered all NPT threads but I think some items must have been sent as BSP.
Can anyone confirm 100% that this valve is NPT? If so, I'll re-order some of my other bits to get the correct thread.
Same here... I've ordered a bunch of bits that supplies swear are of NPT specs but these do not match...

It is NPT,Yuz had similar problems, see post 184. Yuz beat me to it I bought a NPT tap for mine, it would be rare to get something from America with BSP thread

Just screwed mine into the KK T, I used a jointing paste and have no leaks. WEAL wasn't that impressed with my engineering prowess but years of working for Ford have taken any concept of quality out of me.

Thanks Weal, mines up and running works great. Couldn't get an adapter not even Blackwoods.
Holds pressure in a BSP thread ok.

Got mine in the mail this week after retuning fr London - thanks weal!! :)

As promised a statement of Bulk Buy for the Pressure Relief Valves.
Total cost including bank transfers for the purchase and shipment of Valves $1,347.68
Total cost of postage $524.20 (bag purchase not included my donation to CCF)
Donations to the CCF from purchase is $82.67 with added donations by purchasers $112.67
being as it is whole dollars only amount raised is $112.00 Thanks for the support, in hindsight I should have put an extra dollar on,we got them cheap enough, maybe the next one.;)
001.JPG purchase
002.JPG postage
003.JPG donation

W.E.A.L awesome effort that you put into the bulk buy. Mine arrived today. Thanks very much.

Chris

Back