EOI PRESSURE RELIEF VALVE.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yahhh interested in a couple when you know the price

after some research id take 2 and like everyone we need to see some idea of teh cost.

approx running tally is 30

which thread adapter will be need?

No its about 50 all up, the thread on those is 1/4 NPT I made up a spunding valve manifold in high pressure plastic pipe thinking at the time it would be a good idea. In reality it cannot work unless all beers to be fermented start at the same time.:(
But still a good idea to make one up to control the venting of one vessel.
001.JPG 002.JPG 003.JPG 004.JPG
I went and bought a 1/4 NPT tap, being I was only using it on plastic no damage to the tap cleaned it up and took it back saying I had fucked up it was a 1/4 BSP tap and I already have one so got my money back

I had the same thought and tried that in between the primary and secondary before it went into the manifold but the pressure just keeps pushing through so its equal pressure throughout.

These are <$50 on eBay delivered, but I assume you will still need an adaptor for the fermentasaurus?

Yes an adapter is needed NPT to BSP

I’d question the need for an adaptor, I’ve screwed one of these directly into a bsp brass female tee piece with no issues. If we were talking high pressure then an adaptor would be needed but at 30 psi max no issues.

I think my partner has a shipito account, perhaps we can utilize that and get a bunch from the US for cheap?
On Amazon it's US$11.14, but comes to AU$48 posted, pretty much the same as eBay Australia.
Or, try convince KegLand to stock them?

Back