• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

EOI - masters shed (unbuilt) MELB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manticle

Standing up for the Aussie Bottler
Reaction score
I have to move house. New place has a big shed. When I moved to my current house, I bought a masters shed which I have pulled out of packaging but not set up. Now it is superfluous and I would like to get rid of it.
From memory was more than $300 and less than 500, sloped roof, maybe 800- 1000mm deep, at least twice as wide.
Just wondering how much interest there might be. Would need to check type but basically happy to see it go for whatever 50% off the current price at masters is for the same model. If enough interest, I'll get photos, serial number etc and no obligation to buy from anyone until the item is physically inspected and purchase agreed upon.

Got a lot to do to move which is why I'm being apparently lazy about the sale but I am not interested in ripping anyone off. Just want less stuff to move and some funds back for a new thing I paid for and never used. Also got a washing line still in box but I figure that's less specific to the forum.
Post here, pm, whatever, no obligation, nothing formal.

Melbourne pickup, preferably carlton north before aug 10 but possibly brunswick after that.

Not like the ex didn't take everything, now your sellin' ma' shed!!

If you were in the right state you'd have a sale.... You can never have too many sheds.

Convert it to a cool room...

Just had a look. It's a fasttrack g56, w1760 x d2105 xh2025. Masters have it for $469 so no more than half that. Does not include floor kit.

Fergthebrewer has 1st dibs.

We/FP just purchased a new kit shed last week, to house our mills - one week too late, it seems!

Is this pretty similar, Manticle? Sounds like another bargain. That's close to the size of my own brew shed and I'd buy it if I had the room (or permission).

Must resist...It would make an awesome chook shed if my council allowed more than four chooks.

Been thinking about a shed to store the ever increasing brew gear....

Just went out and measured the spot and its 1650mm wide, 100mm off.. Would be perfect otherwise. Could I cut the back and front panels?

Faaaaaaark

Beercus.....

Not sure but if ferg doesn't want it, you're welcome to inspect, obligation free.

Camo6 said:
Must resist...It would make an awesome chook shed if my council allowed more than four chooks.
Forget the Council. You can put four thousand chickens in a shed that size and still call them free-range.

goomboogo said:
Forget the Council. You can put four thousand chickens in a shed that size and still call them free-range.
Haha! Our neighbours built a broiler farm and had all the inbreds kicking up a stink. 8 years on and they're the one farm thriving. The chicks are brought in a few days old and take up a tenth of the shed. After 8 weeks the shed is full but they've had complete free range inside it. No hormones just an optimum diet. The supplier then picks them all up and puts them in the supermarket so we don't have to pay $30 for a frozen chook.
I'm not a fan of cage layers but as far free range poultry goes, I understand the implications and the practicality. Me like white meat.
Aaaand I've brought another thread way OT!

goomboogo said:
You've led me astray. I thought this was the free-range chicken thread.
I think your hormones are running wild. <_<

Sorry Manticle ,
Been off the topic...
I'll measure my available space and we can talk further
Cheers
F

Clotheline you say? hopefully like this :

clothe9.jpeg

If so im keen...

Latest posts

Back