• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Eoi: Fridge With 2 Taps Amd Drip Tray...

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben_sa

Now in 3V
Reaction score
Hey guys,

*i checked the forum rules as I wasnt sure if EOI's are allowed, so I hope im not doing anything wrong*

Providing my new fridge measures up ok tonight, im gonna move this fridge on. I purchased it from a fellow AHB member and have not had a single problem with it.I will sell with both taps, drip tray, still contemplating wether to leave the beer lines and QD's... but ill cross that bridge if and when we come to it...

All you will need is a fridgemate, as the thermostat is wired permanently ON. I bought one from Ross and hav had no worries. I also used it for a ferment fridge when the kegs were empty.

just wondering if anyone in Adelaide would be interested... I live in the northern suburbs...

I have a wooden stand that the CO2 bottle sits In which goes on top of the fridge, I only put it in today to see if it would fit...

Cheers
Ben

2011_02_19_12.35.33.jpg

2011_02_19_12.35.50.jpg

2011_02_19_12.36.07.jpg

Hey guys,

*i checked the forum rules as I wasnt sure if EOI's are allowed, so I hope im not doing anything wrong*

Providing my new fridge measures up ok tonight, im gonna move this fridge on. I purchased it from a fellow AHB member and have not had a single problem with it.I will sell with both taps, drip tray, still contemplating wether to leave the beer lines and QD's... but ill cross that bridge if and when we come to it...

All you will need is a fridgemate, as the thermostat is wired permanently ON. I bought one from Ross and hav had no worries. I also used it for a ferment fridge when the kegs were empty.

just wondering if anyone in Adelaide would be interested... I live in the northern suburbs...

I have a wooden stand that the CO2 bottle sits In which goes on top of the fridge, I only put it in today to see if it would fit...

Cheers
Ben
Interested depending on price.
Nige

Gday Nige,
Im thinking $250 or $300 including the fridgemate...

Hopefully someone can help me as to wether this new fridge is going to fit...

Latest posts

Back