• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Entire Brewery For Sale.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
All 316 Stainless Brewstand
Swagelok Fittings and 3 Piece Ball Valves (will not leak) see here Swagelok

Brewery has a Stainless Heat Exchanger, 12mm inside 20mm with swagelok fittings, March Pump, MM2 Mill with Aluminium Hopper seen here Monster Mill, Pre Chiiler, 18 Gallon Kettle, 50lt HLT, 45LT Mash Tun.

Brewery works as follows..
Mash Tun is gravity fed from the gas fired HLT.
Mash is recirculated through the Tun via March Pump, a custom false bottom and secondary manifold after mash is complete to clear wort.
After recirculation is complete, wort is pumped to the gas fired kettle for boiling.
Once Boil is complete it can be pumped through the Heat Exchanger and back into the Kettle continuously whilst cooling water is fed through the heat exchanger via mains water and the pre chiller to chill the wort to pitchable temps.
Alternatively if you No-Chill the heat exchanger can be bypassed and the wort transferred directly to a cube.
Cleaning the Tun after a mash is quick and easy, the bulk of the grain is scooped to a bucket, the false bottom and the manifold are removed (see pics) and the remainder is hosed out via a valve in the base, no mess and is usually done whilst the transfer to the kettle is underway, takes about 5 min.

Included in the sale are Grain, Hops and Yeast.

Grain.
Marris Otter 14KG
Wey Vienna 4KG
Wey Munich ll 8KG
Golden Promise 2KG
Wey Pils Malt 1.5 Sacks (1unopened)

Speciality Malts.
Victory Malt 1KG
Black Malt 500gm
Crystal 250gm
Carapils 200gm
Choc Chit 150gm
Roast Malt 300gm
Acidulated Malt 600gm

Hops by Hops Direct.
Strisselspalt 2.5% 515gm
Styrian Goldings 5.2% 350gm
UK Fuggles 5.1% 470gm
Czech Saaz 5.5% 350gm
Ger Perle 6.7% 280gm

Hops by Craftbrewer.
Willamette 4.7% 90gm unopened
Styrian Goldings 5.0% 90gm unopened
Cascade 5.0% 90gm unopened
+ 500gm of assorted hops that are in airtight containers labelled Aussie, Euro, UK, NZ and USA.
also some PBW and Star San included.

Yeast.
Wyeast Budvar Lager
Wyeast Belgian Wheat (for Batz ;) )

All grain has been stored in original sacks in a sealed 44 gal drum.
All hops and yeast has been stored in containers at 3*C in the kegerator.

Brewery, Mill and Heat Exchanger.

BREWERY1.jpg

MILL1.jpg

MILL2.jpg

MILL3.jpg

HEX2.jpg

HEX1.jpg

HEX3.jpg

PM me for details and try to keep any posts on topic please, more pics to come.

Nice Brewery,

Now for all of us who don't know your location - where is Hammock??
Google found me 100 Hammock outlets but no suburb...

If you splitting i would be happy to pickup the grain if nearby, however i have a feeling your in QLD/VIC which is out of the question?

How much yardy? Or did I miss that bit?

Looks v nice btw...

What the **** did I miss?
Why are you selling Yardy?

Yeah is this a for sale thread or show off...damn you for having such awesome looking things

You'll never look back when you get your Brewmeister mate. ;)

gday fellas, working 29 and 8 leaves no time for it anymore so it's all gotta go, probably just go to FWK or I might even sell the bar, font and kegs yet.

PM for details please

cheers

working 29 and 8 leaves no time for it anymore

:eek: **** that! I'd rather have a life than any coin you could throw at me to work like that. However every man is different.

Good luck with the sale.

Missed your Avatar, Yardy - please stay around the forum. I see Yardy has changed his location to Bundaberg.

The "HUMMOCK" is an eroded volcanic pipe half way between Bundaberg and the beach, overlooking cane fields (watching the lightning crack over etc ) and is covered by a housing estate (and lookout) - nice spot in summer to catch the trade winds off the ocean.

Bummed to see you dumping out, Yardy. Wishing you luck in work and life.

Btw my club and I brewed a 100% Rye Roggenbier for ANHC. 100% John Palmer approved :beerbang:
100roggen.jpg

Cheers
reVox

Bummed to see you dumping out, Yardy. Wishing you luck in work and life.

Btw my club and I brewed a 100% Rye Roggenbier for ANHC. 100% John Palmer approved :beerbang:

Cheers
reVox

thanks mate, welcome to the 100% club, i don't think palmer would've approved of my sump oil 100% roggen :lol:

Sorry to see you go, yardy. I had noticed your absence from AHB (and downunder) for some time.

Wishing you all the best for working life, and that you'll get back into the hobby at some stage.

And thanks for your help and encouragement over the last 5 to 6 years.

Sorry to see you go, yardy. I had noticed your absence from AHB (and downunder) for some time.

Wishing you all the best for working life, and that you'll get back into the hobby at some stage.

And thanks for your help and encouragement over the last 5 to 6 years.

Could not have said it better Warra.

Cheers

some other spec malts i missed, all unopened.

Wey Rye 2KG
Pale Choc 500gm
Heritage 500gm
Melanoidin 500gm

Also other gear included in the sale are a huge Mash Tun with a Bi-Metal Thermometer and a false bottom, Rambo Burner and a Regulator to suit.

Tun2.jpg

Tun.jpg

Tun3.jpg

if you're interested in the whole lot, do some maths and make an offer via PM.

cheers

Dave

Now that looks familiar.
Batz

Back