• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

english lessons..

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TNT650R

Reaction score
Hi guys..sorry if it isn't a beer post...
But maybe someone can help me!
As you know I am in sydney at the moment and I decide to improve my english(just reading this ad you could understand the reason!)
So I m looking for someone who can help me,maybe someone of you,your girl your friend anyone.
I can swap with italian lessons or I will pay.
For the moment I need simple grammar lessons (e.g when use the past instead than..) and some conversation for improve my speak..
So I m looking for something easy and cheaper..that quite every one can do..instead in the future I will need something more professional.
Thanks

Step 1 - Got to the local TAFE
Step 2 - Enquire about the Language Literacy and Numeracy Program (LLNP)

You'll need to pay for it, but each module is absurdly cheap and lvl 4 is mostly conversational/work focused. About the level you're speaking of.

You could also head for the nearest Italian club (let me guess, it would have to be in Leichhardt) for a few Morettis and get the advice of some of the seniors there - they may be able to suggest some good avenues - and a good chat in Sardinian or Friulan or whatever, you'll feel at home :p

@bum you are pessimistic!! :D
@GuyQLD thanks!!that is good material for work!!
@Bribie G I wanna improve my english not my Italian!! :lol: especially if they give me some moretti!!! :D but anyway I try to contact them!maybe they can help me to find a job or I don't know...also if until now I always try to above the italian..because I spent 30y with italians!now it's time to change!!!!

TNT650R If I was in Sydney I could teach you English,as I am a qualified teacher,with 5 years experience in TEASL.

At least you didnt ask for spelling lessons, mind you theres a few experts on here.

GuyQLD said:
About the level you're speaking of.
They'll even teach him not to end the sentence with a preposition.

Nick JD said:
Yes I can see where you are coming from.
But where is this going to?
Nick always puts his point across.

You won't catch me using a preposition to end a sentence with.

Yes that's something up with which you should not put.

Nick JD said:
Why is it we seem to retain this complete bullshit from primary school but we generally can't seem to manage apostrophes and simple homonyms?

bum said:
Why is it we seem to retain this complete bullshit from primary school but we generally can't seem to manage apostrophes and simple homonyms?
You're a simple homonym.

ahaah you're funny guys!!
but in the end...can I finish sentence with a preposition or not????

tanukibrewer maybe I can fly in perth one day..or u can comeback in sydney!or maybe we can meet in melbourne!(how many mistake I've done in this sentence?)

Back