• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Empty Bottles

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

als_world

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in picking up a couple of sets of cleaned, no label bottles for their next brew ??

I've got 70x Corona Bottles (330ml), 40x Crown (375ml), and 70x Bundaberg Ginger Beer (330ml).

All have had labels removed (except the Corona obviously) and have been washed. They are mostly clean except for some slight dust on the outside. They are all crown seal (no twist tops)

Pickup from Chapel Hill, 4069. You will need to bring boxes or tubs to transport.

I'm thinking somewhere around $40 for the lot, or make an offer if you only want one of the sets.

Cheers,

Alan.

OK, no takers on the bottles, so if there is anyone left in Brisbane who still doesn't have a keg setup ;-), the bottles are yours for FREE !!!!

All you need to supply is boxes or tubs to "get them the hell out of my garage" (SWMBO words, not mine).

PM me for contact details.

Back