Emersons Beer Nz

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikem108

Reaction score
A work mate went home to NZ for a visit and foolishly asked if anyone needed her help while she was away to email her. As a bit of a joke I sent the link to the Emersons site http://www.emersonsbrewery.co.nz/ and asked for a sample if possible. To my surprise she picked up three lovely bottles of NZ's finest.
Old 95, Weissbier and London Porter in 500ml bottles at only NZ$4.50.

Can't wait to chill 'em up and have a taste!

emersons make some fantastic beers. the old 95 is great stuff. i love the pilsener too.
actually i really want to get hold of their new APA, apparently it's a real yankhopfest.

I love the Pils - that is one bit Saaz hit !! not a cheap one though (in Perth)

(I've had one that was a bit off too)

you little bloody rippa! am off to nz south island in 5 weeks emersons here i come ha,ha,ha,ha yippee :p

Even better ill be there in just over 2 weeks and have scheduled a stop in Dunedin to try the famous whiskey porter

I loved their Whiskey Porter, very tasty beer.

I saw some Mac's beers in a shop over here the other day! Suprised me a little!

i really want to get hold of their new APA, apparently it's a real yankhopfest.

I think the APA was a one off last year, might have been for BrewNZ - damn shame if it was.

For Spog and Jazman who'll be visiting soon, the other 'must try' try is the Bookbinder

warrenlw63 said:
The 1812 IPA ain't too shabby either. :super:

Warren -
[post="47637"][/post]​

Fully agree, I've based a few of my recent IPA's on this beer with wonderful results. Their pilsener is also very highly regarded, although I'm not really a pilener man I found this to be a very tasty brew.

Back