Quantcast

Embedding Videos

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
Looking forward to the new site - I know it's been mentioned quite a few times, but being on a couple of forums that have video embedding I can tell you that it's awesome. For example a screen from my curry forum, all I do is copy the Youtube or whatever I want to display from the URL bar and drop it into the post, and it comes up ready to play as so:

youtube_embedded.jpg

Absolutely brilliant for a cooking forum - and I would have to say that the forum itself isn't quite as sophisticated as AHB in many respects but does have this nice feature. No doubt on AHB it would be a great incentive to have brewers upload brew day and tips n hints to YouTube or another host so they can be viewed right there in the post. :)

Wolfy

Reaction score
Yep it's a good idea, it can be enabled on these (this version of the) forums, but it needs the Admins to do some back-end work before it will work.

dane

Reaction score
Yep video embedding is up and running in the new version.

Been working lots of late hours and nights, did the first recipev1 to recipev2 migration last night - getting there.

glenwal

aus Bier hergestellt
Reaction score
Yep it's a good idea, it can be enabled on these (this version of the) forums, but it needs the Admins to do some back-end work before it will work.
You're going to have to go back and update all your tutorial threads.

Splitting Yeast Packs (in Videos)
Rinsing Yeast (in Videos)
Home Made Yogurt (in Videos)
Making Agar Slants (in Videos)

DU99

Reaction score
people can always put their video's on you tube and put a link directing viewer's to the video

Latest posts