ello ello!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blainedog

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Newbie here from Perth. Just put down my first beer into the fermenter and now at day 3 of constantly checking on it excitedly ha.

Just starting off with kit beers to try and get sanitation and fermentation down and hoping to move on quickly to the big boy stuff. First beer is the Coopers Heritage Lager that came with my beginners kit, nothing too exciting but very happy to have finally bitten the bullet and given it a go so fingers crossed all goes well!

I'm sure you guys will be able to answer a lot of questions I might have in my journey so glad to be a part of what looks like a great forum.

Look forward to lots of beery discussions ahead!

Blaine

I'm in Bassendean at the moment, but work in Joondalup and will possibly move out that way in the coming months. Always down to meet some fellow brewers and attend any brew days, eager to learn as much as I can!

I'm sure there would be a local brew club in Perth. You should do some searching and join it :)

Blainedog said:
I'm in Bassendean at the moment, but work in Joondalup and will possibly move out that way in the coming months. Always down to meet some fellow brewers and attend any brew days, eager to learn as much as I can!
Nev is in your home town in think, he runshttp://onlinebrewingsupplies.com drop him a line or drop in on him, he is a wealth of information and can also help get you involved in the local case swaps and such.

Welcome aboard :)

Hello from hilton
Good luck and I hope you have deeeeeeep pockets
:)

Thanks for the welcomes and advice guys! I'm lucky enough to have brewmart just around the corner as well which is great (and could lead to some bad habits). Will have to check out Nev at OBS as well!

Good news is, the first beer seems to have hit it's FG already by day 5 (been a little warm) so thats a start! Learning a lot and excited to continue on.

Back