eBay Triple Font Setup

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerSwiller

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just about to pull the trigger on this font to add to my keg king fridge, the seller has offered to fit it with 4mm beer (I've only used 5mm, I assume 4mm will be ok??)

Anyway would be great to hear if anyone has dealt with this seller or is using the same font/tap setup.

http://bit.ly/YyRuDu

Cheers

I don't know the answer to your question, but I'd be seeking some clarification about that ad. It's probably just a cut & paste error, but:

Triple Stainless Steel Font

COUPLED WITH 2 HIGH GRADE ALL STAINLESS STEEL
3 x Perlick 525SS all stainless steel taps allowing you to pour 2 beers at once
Two of the close-up photos of the taps show a 2-tap font. If it were me, I'd also be asking if the couplers that the taps fit to are stainless as well.

Cheers,
tallie

You will find that craftbrewer has a pile of those fonts in the ocorner. They rip them of the kegerators and fit real ones.

Also the Perlick taps are great, but I would look at the flow control ones. Perlick flow control taps rock! There is a thread on here about them.

QldKev

Oh ok, I actually thought these would have been a better font than the ones that come shipped with all the fridges from china?

The CraftBrewer site doesn't give much info on the font or much of a picture, if someone can post a picture of the CraftBrewer one that would be great... Want to do it once and do it right so if it costs more I don't mind.

I used to have te celli flow control taps but they used to stick alot when not used for a few days and with stouts nearly have to use a hammer to free the taps... Was hoping that I could eliminate this problem using the perlicks.. I thought about flow control but wasn't sure if this was another part that could gum up and/or just another part to clean...
Any help would be great

Latest posts

Back