ebay stock pots

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've probably seen the handy imports pots thread before, have a look at the pics. They have that shiny rim around the top too. For $60 I would get one from Craftbrewer.

haha, I knew you would have to change your system again. :D I'm going to get plenty of rev you up time over this one.

QldKev

The Item is being auctioned and is not a "Buy now" item so the price could rise substantially more and couple that with freight.... :unsure:

QldKev said:
You've probably seen the handy imports pots thread before, have a look at the pics. They have that shiny rim around the top too. For $60 I would get one from Craftbrewer.

haha, I knew you would have to change your system again. :D I'm going to get plenty of rev you up time over this one.

QldKev
I rang CraftBrewer but they come from the factory with a hole already in them so no use to me unfortunately & too small for plan B.
I'm not changing my system really just looking to go for a bigger brew pot as I want to brew double batches, still Biab for myself.
Plan B: I've been asking a few questions regarding the Nano Brewery type set up as I've got three friends who wish to get into brewing & are happy to bottle so was considering a rig to handle 4 x 20lt cubes, no chill. I emailed the seller of these pots & he said he can source bigger ones but just trying to find out whether they have a bad rap like the Handy Imports. I don't plan on doing 4 x 20lt cubes via Biab though so it will be 3V. I'm not looking to re circulate via herms or rims just direct fired, insulated mash tun. Very similar to the urn really, if short on strike temp, add heat & continually stir whilst heating. Check it mid way through & add heat & stir again if necessary.
The're all keen to toss in some funds for the gear & leave it at my place so I'll keep looking.
edit: I did mention to them that they should just go buy an urn & a bag & I'll crush everything & they can come pick it up. They looked at each other & then looked at me at the same with a bewildered look on their faces. The lazy bastards just want to rock over to my joint, drink my beers & leave with a cube of their own.

if the craftbrewer ones are pre drilled you need a wellness fitting to plug the hole? or are they good to go on purchase?
thinking of grabbing one just a bit technically challenged in what I need. :)

Back