Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The set I bought are the My-Weigh 30, that is they weigh up to 30 lbs. The scales display in lbs-oz, gms and in kg ranges.

The set here weigh in 2gm increments from 0-1kg, then in 5 gm increments from 1-14 kg.

Redbeard is right, if you use a lot of high alpha hops, they would not be accurate enough for 23 litre brews.

A couple of weeks back a bottle of Courage 10th anniversary got passed in with no bids.
Now there are 3 of them on the go at once- this one has a much better chance of selling than this one, I guess, with a reserve 26 times higher than the current bid on the cheaper one!

Lotsa brew stuff on the bay today, actually...including both the Shifty & Sampson books that got such glowing reviews here recently. And the .Sampson is getting bids!

Basically they're bullshit!

The Yanks have been flogging them for ages. You fill with beer, stand around in awe and go. "Oh look that's beer in the tube" fill up and carry on about your great conversation piece.

Keep it for nightclubs and rave nights. :lol:

Warren -

carmennew02.jpg

warrenlw63 said:
Basically they're bullshit!

The Yanks have been flogging them for ages. You fill with beer, stand around in awe and go. "Oh look that's beer in the tube" fill up and carry on about your great conversation piece.

Keep it for nightclubs and rave nights. :lol:

Warren -
[post="52208"][/post]​

They have them at the Paddy's brewery here in Sydney.
They are also commonly referred to as a giraffe.

Beers,
Doc

Normel

John Palmer is an AHB Member - i have an autographed copy of his book.

Why dont you PM him and ask him to send/sell u one and get it personally autographed...

Could be a line that GMKenterprises might need to get into.... :rolleyes:

I think $25 is a good price, why would I wait for John to send one out.

It seems GMK that someone allready has one so I will buy from him.

I cant be bothered waiting for an autograph. Sorry it doesnt row my boat.

4077M*A*S*H said:
I think $25 is a good price, why would I wait for John to send one out.

It seems GMK that someone allready has one so I will buy from him.

I cant be bothered waiting for an autograph. Sorry it doesnt row my boat.
[post="53094"][/post]​
Sounds like you have dibs on it already 4077M*A*S*H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back