Ebay Items

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE fridge for pickup in Eastwood, Sydney
Free Fridge

Says they don't think it works but might be able to be fixed or just use a fermenter storage with ice blocks

looks like i just got pipped at the line bigfella, oh well

i think i had the bid that was winning before batz, and now im drunk......... what does that say ? ,,,,,,,,, noting. I have emailed the guy, no reply. *******!

Im drunk, neck up!

And I was willing to go higher too kman

And I too have emailed the guy with no reply

Scumbag !

Batz

yeah, its a shame batz.

also i didnt realise how drunk i was when i posted that, its pitiful, yet lovely at the same time.

When i first emailed the guy, to see if he would post the still, i asked him what he was hoping to get for it, in the the way of price. He told me that he didnt care if he got $2, so why he pulled out is a mistery to me, hopfully he gets backl to one of us.

kman said:
He told me that he didnt care if he got $2, so why he pulled out is a mistery to me, hopfully he gets backl to one of us.
I suspect he is in trouble with the law. A 25 litre still is 5x as big as is "legal".

Hi Doc and Linz,

With that little keg you would just hold it up to your mouth and open the tap :lol:

Wouldnt last long at most of the parties that I go to :D :chug: :chug:

Hi Corey,

I got a 3 door display fridge very similar to that one from a supermarket that had recently updated their refrigerated cabinets, for $500.00 in good working order. B)

Cheers

There are times when you see stuff listed on eBay, and you wonder what drugs the seller was on when writing up the listing. Like the one for this ugly piece of crap.
Check the starting bid they want- woo hoo!

Backlane Brewery said:
There are times when you see stuff listed on eBay, and you wonder what drugs the seller was on when writing up the listing. Like the one for this ugly piece of crap.
Check the starting bid they want- woo hoo!
What would 735g of 9ct gold be worth?

RobW said:
What would 735g of 9ct gold be worth?
Not $10,000. Based on today's gold price, if it was 24ct gold it would be $12,605.

makes ya wonder.
and absolutely useless if it cant hold beer. ;) :lol:

Not really.....more expense than buying the 18lt jobbies. the new posts will set you back $45 for a start then theres the welding,etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back