eBay Items IV

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to hi jack the thread but the lead in brass question always comes up i thought that most brass was leadfree these days they still use brass on your tap water fittings so i cant see the problem realy .
but as ross said i wouldn't want beer sitting in it to long .

del

The problem with uncoated brass is that the carbonic acid in carbonated drinks corrodes it.

sorry to hi jack the thread but the lead in brass question always comes up i thought that most brass was leadfree these days they still use brass on your tap water fittings so i cant see the problem realy .
but as ross said i wouldn't want beer sitting in it to long .

del

assorted bits good for a beginner... ...or someone who wants 5 digital thermometers

linkation

Crow eater pickup only

FHG

Not ebay but Grays Online

Link

Plumbing tool sets inc flaring tool and spring benders, Great for making chillers. Heaps of them there for $9 with 1.5Hrs to Go! Get in quick!!

FHG 1445443.jpg

Not ebay but Grays Online

Link

Plumbing tool sets inc flaring tool and spring benders, Great for making chillers. Heaps of them there for $9 with 1.5Hrs to Go! Get in quick!!
FHG
I'm interested, but Is this a good price? I have no idea what they're worth...
+12% buyers fee + $16.50 postage to my place makes it less interesting...

The Flare tool is the thing I was looking for one the other day in plumbing supplier >$100. This looks like a cheap import but fits my wallet a bit nicer.

and tim, you can't borrow mine!

FNG

The Flare tool is the thing I was looking for one the other day in plumbing supplier >$100. This looks like a cheap import but fits my wallet a bit nicer.

Try Bunnings, I think I paid about $15 for a flare tool a couple of years back, the springs and cutter wouldn't be too dear if you don't need tradies grade.

Latest posts

Back