eBay Items III

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's quite cheap really. Don't know if it would be solid enough for heating etc though...

That's quite cheap really. Don't know if it would be solid enough for heating etc though...

Would agree unless it was an all electric HLT of sorts?

Possibly a nice storage/conditioning/fermentation tank?

anyone into fly sparging - this is a must have surely

link
:beerbang:

lou

By making your own flour with a Grinding Mill as and when you need it, your body absorbs all the goodness that nature packed into her wonderful seed grains. You get to enjoy all the delicate oils and vitamins that are so important to your health, but so easily lost or damaged in the commercial milling process.

The flour you'll produce from a Grinding Mill is very soft and smooth. You'll feel the slight oiliness of the natural life-giving wheat germ. This type of flour will take on moisture fast, is easy for the body to digest and utilise, and (if you like the taste of fresh quality ingredients) will enrich the taste of everything you make from it.

Does this answer that.

Looks like a meat mincer.

id be investing in something made for cracking not gringing and with a screw id sat this is made for grinding.

cheers

Couple of people on here use them, search for Poker-whats-it

I used one of those for sometime while doing partials.
They are not exellent but they are a good starting point,if you can only afford this go for it,there will always be a market for it again on this site.
And you can get a fair crush with it too,takes about 10 minutes to get it correct,then lock it in Eddie.

Batz

PS Wonder where mine is now? Was it Goat the bought it?

I bought one similar to that at markets $20.00(with swirly type plates on it)Adjustable
for what ever crush..I think they call it a Porket OR Barley crusher..
Waiting to get some grains...Could only get crushed grains here..
Crushed a little crystal..Seems to work OK..
Cheers
PJ

neat little plate heat exchanger for home brew applications
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Plate-Chiller-heat-...1QQcmdZViewItem

ChillOut.jpg

Geez that looks like a great Plate Chiller.... ;)

Maybe Brizzybrew could look into selling something like that! :ph34r:

Sorry Bidtfaun, the joke is that that is a product from Mashmaster (aka Brizzybrew)

JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back