• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full keg gear and other bits (Ginger beer stall). $950

Sunshine coast

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/mou...arket-stall-ginger-beer-equipment-/1171013768

From seller:

Ginger Beer market stall equipment for sale.
Steel green gazebo
Purpose built bar on a metal frame with wheels , slide out till and stainless steel sink.
8 x 19 litre brewing kegs
1 x solid metal cold plate and Esky.
1 x old Oak barrel and dispensing tap.
1 x CO2 gas bottle, connections and dispensing tap for kegs.
20 litre brewing container with stirring wand .
2 x bottle trees .
Bottle capping machine.
Signage banners, signs and stickers etc ,Mountain Creek Ginger Beer
Previously used as a successful market stall at Fisherman’s Road and other markets . No fancy recipes to master. Very simple brewing procedure will be provided to buyer
Selling as plant only in one lot .

Simple brewing procedure. Are we talking about opening cans of coopers/morgans GB and mixing them with water to make non-alcoholic GB?

Simple brewing procedure. Are we talking about opening cans of coopers/morgans GB and mixing them with water to make non-alcoholic GB?

You would be surprised at how many markets I have seen this at, and how many people are drinking the bottles. The ones I've tasted were definitely Brigalow.

You would be surprised at how many markets I have seen this at, and how many people are drinking the bottles. The ones I've tasted were definitely Brigalow.

i like the morgans, got some kegged right now. The Brigalow is crap...

Can you tell it's Brigalow by the way you have to spit it out straight away?

Ha, "Tastes like crap but I like it because I think it's vegan, organic, gluten free home brewed ginger goodness".

Ha, "Tastes like crap but I like it because I think it's vegan, organic, gluten free home brewed ginger goodness".

Brigalow had a decent ginger beer flavour, but it was coupled with an awful harsh extract-kit / artifical sweetener flavour.

There’s an awesome pump for sale on FB if you need a cold water pump and are in Melbourne. It’s on the Eastern Suburbs Buy/Sell Page. If you’re not in it I can dibs it for you. Still available as of this post. Not mine.

IMG_9879.jpg

Im thinking bout selling a few things. would ebay or a forum work better?

That is a fucken good deal.
I'll take that if it would cost that again to Newcastle!

Back