Ebay Forum / Grolsche Bottles In Qld

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wortgames

'Draught' is not a beer style - it's a lifestyle
Reaction score
I reckon we could actually use a separate forum / category whatever they are for eBay items, so we can post new items in their own thread.

There seems to be a lot of discussion generated by some items and it would seem to make more sense for new items to have a relative title.

It's proving to be a good hunting ground for stuff, and it's good to help brewers in other states when you spot something they might need.

We could use the covention "Item X in VIC" or similar.

Anyhoo, there's some homebrew gear including 200 grolsche bottles starting at $50 in QLD:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BEER-BREWING-EQUIPM...itemZ4414895759

Wortgames said:
I reckon we could actually use a separate forum / category whatever they are for eBay items, so we can post new items in their own thread.

There seems to be a lot of discussion generated by some items and it would seem to make more sense for new items to have a relative title.

It's proving to be a good hunting ground for stuff, and it's good to help brewers in other states when you spot something they might need.

We could use the covention "Item X in VIC" or similar.

Anyhoo, there's some homebrew gear including 200 grolsche bottles starting at $50 in QLD:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BEER-BREWING-EQUIPM...itemZ4414895759
[post="87156"][/post]​

Yupp, probably a good isea this, only problem I could see is that we would all be bidding against each other with the extra exposure.
When I bid on something on Ebay the last thing I want is for several other brewers to get a link off here, I want to keep those bargains all for myself. :super:

Good idea though. :beerbang:

Be a bit of low act bidding against another AHB'er unless agreed to or it's an honest mistake. :eek:

Obviously you keep it to yourself if you fancy it, but if it gets mentioned you just have to take one for the team. :(

I don't think it would be particularly rude to bid against another AHB member, the bottom line is the highest bidder wins fair and square. You wouldn't want to leave something alone for another AHBer and then find they don't win it anyway!

All's fair in love, war and eBay, but if guys want to collude that's cool too.

Yeah, I agree with wortgames.

Besides, there is already two very big ebay threads doing this already

Latest posts

Back