• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay Beer Gear

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STEVENALI

Reaction score
:rolleyes: A few weeks ago I put something up for sale on this site that did not strictly belong here and I got the living crap taken out of me every wit every comic that haunts these pages got up me for the rent,The most common remarks were along the lines of why dont you put some beer gear up for sale.Well I did put some beer gear up for sale on ebay and I informed all my Brothers in Charm of the fact,with a link and a picky
and the results have been dismal one item that blows me out is some co2 gas line in fittings including a working CP tap type I put it on for 99 cents and its had no interest a CUB stainless steel coupler with all fittings,gas in beer out,again no interest,over the years I have sold a LOT of beer gear on this site but it always is easier to stick it on ebay and let the Guys know.I am sure the stuff I have on at the moment would suit someone so heres the link again.Cheers Chaps.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=300816171155

ALL_BEER_GEAR.jpg

does the same bunch of items really need 3 seperate listings?

You would think after 8 years in the forum that

a) you know where the ebay thread is (that was even previously linked for you)

B) you would maybe harden the feck up a bit and stop whinging about people not buying stuff that is clearly not (at this point) wanted.

Phaarkin' ell

:rolleyes: A few weeks ago I put something up for sale on this site that did not strictly belong here and I got the living crap taken out of me every wit every comic that haunts these pages got up me for the rent,The most common remarks were along the lines of why dont you put some beer gear up for sale.Well I did put some beer gear up for sale on ebay and I informed all my Brothers in Charm of the fact,with a link and a picky
and the results have been dismal one item that blows me out is some co2 gas line in fittings including a working CP tap type I put it on for 99 cents and its had no interest a CUB stainless steel coupler with all fittings,gas in beer out,again no interest,over the years I have sold a LOT of beer gear on this site but it always is easier to stick it on ebay and let the Guys know.I am sure the stuff I have on at the moment would suit someone so heres the link again.Cheers Chaps.
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...em=300816171155

That links not working for me, and I couldnt find it searching either ???

Latest posts

Back