• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes bsp threads. It really is a nice bit of gear.

I'm just surprised he hasnt been reported and removed yet?

From what I remember, he's been on there for a while selling these units... as you say, he has the disclaimer saying to get them certified, but yea, he's not allowed to legally sell those units due to being uncertified in the first place.

Real dogdy stuff.

sorry to weight into this a bit late but sponge is completely right in saying it is illegal to sell such a device unless its approved

HERE is a link to the department of fair trading (nsw) that explians the sale of electrical goods. On page 3 it state it's an offence to sell a 'declared' item unless it has been approved and displays an approval number.
I would say such a device would come under point 8 on page 9 "control or conditioning device" and therefore requires approval and compliance with australian standards, so no matter what else this guy has done he is still selling this stuff illegally.

cheers steve

:lol: Wonder what Acetylene flavoured stout tastes like!

Look at the price of the rims and filter. double brewershardware price including postage.

Yes, i can thrash them on the rims and annihllate them on triclover prices. :lol:

Back