• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Ebay, Gumtree and FB Marketplace

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had to get gas for work today and guess what the new smaller bottles are made out of ....... Bloody fibre glass , dont know about other gas but they had o2 and co2 in them .

We used to make CFRP reinforced aluminium lining tanks for higher pressure stuff.
Pretty sure ur getting Fibreglass wrapped aluminium tanks, lighter to transport than all metal, esp if they are being shipped overseas/long distance where a major % of cost is shipping.

Probable do better selling them as antique's as the Bulimba brewery was founded in 1882 but failed soon after. Kegs are probable over 100 years old then. I guess explains the wear. Probable not worth anything as a antique either considering condition, especially now there cut up. Good luck restoring them back to something you would want to put your treasured brew in.

what a bargain. Nearly boughtit because i thought it was in brisbane, glad i didn't!

:icon_offtopic:
Thats from the Flying Horse in Warrnambool. Thay make some good beers there.
Wonder what they're doing? Hopefully upsizing.
From the description:
Owners are outsourcing their product moving forward and are happy to negotiate with ultimate purchaser for potential of contract brewing.

Cheers,
tallie

:icon_offtopic:
Thats from the Flying Horse in Warrnambool. Thay make some good beers there.
Wonder what they're doing? Hopefully upsizing.
Owners are outsourcing their product moving forward and are happy to negotiate with ultimate purchaser for potential of contract brewing.

Latest posts

Back